Foolish Teens

"I can't believe none of you found him anywhere! He's not like anyone around here, so it should should have been easy to find him. Raven, please tell me you can track him down?" Robin wasn't sure if he was angry at himself for not knowing the consequences of a simple hug or mad at his friends for not finding his friend anywhere around the city.

"I really want to say I have, but there is no signal of him anywhere. His spirit isn't letting me inside his mind. It's just like someone was blocking it." Raven was confused on why she couldn't contact Beastboy. She tried everything, but apparently everything isn't enough.

"Who has enough power to do that?" Cyborg questioned.

"Perhaps our friend is asleep!" Starfire tried to make everything seem okay, so her friends wouldn't be very stressed out.

"Asleep or not, Beastboy is still our friend and he needs us." Robin still couldn't let go of the horrible thoughts producing in his mind. He knew someone took him, but he couldn't quiet see who.

Cyborg walked back and forth in circles rubbing his chin in process of finding out why Beastboy's mind if being blocked. Raven tried to contact him again, but she would only get a black vision. Starfire flew up in the air and looked around the area to see if her friend was perhaps walking by. Robin had other plans that didn't involve what other did to help. "Slade. He probably took Beastboy."

Cyborg turned to look at Robin with a groan. "You do realize slade is dead, right?"

"He might not. It could have been what he wanted everyone to believe! Just when we thought this place was finally safe, he took our friend." Robin argued back with reasons.

Raven yelped at the sudden force that threw her back to the ground. She groaned, holding her aching head, as she sat up. "Raven!" Starfire shrieked, following by the other titans running towards Raven.

"Raven, are you okay?" Robin asked, watching one of his best friends wince her eyes at sudden pain waves ruining her calm thoughts.

" Yeah," She mumbled, " It was probably an accident of mine."

" I've seen you do this before. This is no accident cause by you. Is there any way someone could interfere with your mind connections?" Cyborg was putting more thought at the process itself. He remembered the time she entered Robin's mind perfectly, and like he remembered, she had no problem.

" No, unless...." She trailed off.

"Unless what?" Starfire couldn't hold in the curious mind she had.

" Unless my father is doing everything. He has control of me! If he is the one doing this....then... He has Beastboy!" Raven's eyes widened as the realization that she has concluded.

" Of course!" Robin smashed his fist onto his other palm, "This was his plan all along. We have to rescue him."

" How are we going to do that? We don't even know where Trigon is!" Cyborg was getting frustrated.

" Perhaps we could wait until Trigon has attacked. That way we could easily take back our friend." Starfire suggested.

Robin rubbed the bottom of his chin in consideration, "He probably has Beastboy in some spell."

" Let's hope he doesn't. That could be really dangerous. I wouldn't dare hurt Beastboy..." Raven confessed, blushing a bit.

" So you like the little man?" Cyborg wiggled his eyebrows.

" No!" Raven clenched her hands.

Cyborg stepped back as a defense, "Okay, I was kidding!"

" There is no time to kid around. One of our friends needs us!" Robin reminded everyone.