Chapter 10- I need you

~Author Note~
I forgot what happened in the story....so please don't hate if I forgot something or I got something wrong. Thank You.

Chapter 10

Third Point Of View

"Raven! You threw Terra , with your powers, hard enough that it made her make a hole in the wall!" Beastboy yelled at Raven angrily. Raven felt so ashamed of what she did. She couldn't control it. Raven felt this pain in her chest as beastboy continued to yell at her. She never cared what others thought about her, but with beastboy, it was different.

"I never meant to...I just--"

"Save it" Beastboy cut her off while she ran out the door. Terra laid on the floor, rubbing her head because of the fall she had.

"Terra, are you okay?" Beastboy kneeled next to her and waited for her answer. She just looked up in sorrow eyes at beastboy. "What happened?" She asked clueless.

"Raven couldn't control her powers and well, this happened" Beastboy explained and Terra looked at the green fresh grass that covered up all around the Teen Titans tower.

"I bet she did this on purpose. She never trusted me or even liked me. I'm pretty sure she wants to get rid of me one way or another." Terra sighted.

"Your amazing Terra. Maybe Raven doesn't like you that much, but I do" Beastboy smiled nervously and Terra giggled. "Thanks" Terra came closer to beastboy and hugged him.

"I have to go shopping." Terra stood up and started to walk away. Beastboy didn't really like Terra as much as he likes Raven, but as we all know. He think she would never like him.

As beastboy walked back to the tower, he glaced over to Raven , who looked very worried. "Is Terra okay?" She asked.

Beastboy glared at her. "Why would you care? You hate her! You probably did this on purpose" beastboy continued to walk away from Raven until he got to his room.

"I never did this on purpose..." Raven mumbled sadly to herself.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

In a nice organized room, a tamaranian teenager laid on her bed confused. Why would Robin say that? Does he even care? Was it all a bet after all? Starfire kept repeating the questions on her mind.

Starfire loved Robin ever since she first kissed him to learn English.

"Well?" Pacifica interrupted Starfire thoughts.

"well what?"

"Aren't you going to break up with Robin? He's going to hurt you at the end if you don't" Pacifica said in a chanting tone.

"I guess you are the right" Starfire sighted of sadness. She sat up and got out of bed. The automatic doors opened as she exited her room. She made her way to Robin's room.