Foolish Teens

Beastboy's heart got caught on his throat. The same heart started beating faster than a cheetah running through a desert full of cactuses. He wasn't sure if he heard wrong or right. Her smile was pure, but the words were poison. "Can you repeat that?" He struggled to get out the words. The air seemed to decreased at every second.

Her shoulders dropped and he head was lifted up slightly. One arm was rubbing the other up and down with an unsure frown. "My father is Trigon."

"So you are related to Raven?" He asked very confused. It was just a prediction he thought since they both had the same father.

"Eh...I guess you can say shes my half sister. Trigon adopted me from the orphanage. He wanted me to lead you here..." She explained to him.

"What does he even want with me?" Beastboy already had a few ideas on why he wanted him in his mind. He wasn't sure if he should fly away or stay. After all, he was still a bird.

"Come and see." She offered him a hand. Hi looked down at it before turning back into himself. His lips parted just a tiny bit as he thought about it. He looked up at her sweet smile.

He knew he wasn't suppose to join the dark side. He isn't about that life. His friends would be extremely disappointed in him. He knew that. Then he remembered all the conflict going on with his jealousy. If he couldn't be a Titan, then he might as well join someone who appreciated him.

He gave a long sigh. "Lead the way." Tiffany immediately smiled widely. She grabbed his hand and lead him into a small hidden house in the woods.

The other Titans stood in awkward silence of crowds in the middle of the city. Every single eyeball looked at them in confusion. Robin was the most angry of all. He couldn't believe nobody was present to fight. Cyborg scratched his head in confusion. He could have swore the computer said this exact location they are standing was in danger.

Starfire was worried for Robin. She knew how badly he can get when stuff like this happens. Raven was pretty much annoyed like Robin. She could have been meditating or reading a book by now. The wind blew their hair to the side.

Robin's eyes glared hardly at the floor as his fists clenched into fists in each side of his hips. Starfire slowly walked over to Robin holding her hands close. "Perhaps it was a mistake..." She tried to keep the right atmosphere around them.

Robin quickly turned his head to look at her. " This was no mistake. Someone planned this. Trigon planned this." Robin said clenching his teeth.

Raven soon shivered as she heard her father's name. "Please tell me this was a computer mistake, Cyborg...." Raven looked at Cyborg with a tiny bit of hope glowing in her eyes.

Cyborg wasn't sure if his computer was broken or not. "I have no idea. I'll have to check it out..." That was the thing he could say to her.

"We need Beastboy to turn into a dog and smell all around to investigate-"

"We don't need him!" Robin yelled at Starfire. "He choose to leave and we will all respect his decision. He probably left because he couldn't handle it." Robin mumbled the last part.

"Excuse you cheap hair gel boy!" Cyborg stepped closer to Robin. He didn't like the way Robin was saying disrespectful words towards Beastboy like that when he isn't present. "You are the one who got all over Beastboy's girl!"

Robin looked at Cyborg perplexed on what he was trying to say. "What are you talking about?"

Cyborg wasn't sure if he wanted to discuss about the issue in front of the girls. He knew Beastboy would kill him if Raven ever found out about what he told Robin.