Story 9. Chapter 1- Lost Memories-RobStar

Story 9.

Lost Memories

Chapter 1.

Robin's P.O.V

"Starfire, be careful!" I yelled being cautious because we we're in the middle of training. She was flying faster than usual. She can fall and get hurt if she doesn't slow down. "Starfire!" I yelled again. She looked over to me distracting her from the wall that was in front of her.

She turned back in front, but it was too late. She crashed against the wall falling down. The titans and I rushed to her to make sure she was fine. "Starfire are you okay?" Beastboy asked in a worried tone. She sat up and look at us confused.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"You hit your head on the wall",Cyborg explained. She still looked confused like we we're growing another eyeball in our forehead. Why doesn't she feel the pain from getting hit? That's weird.

"Don't you feel pain on your forehead?" I asked and she shook her head no which was strange. I rubbed my chin thinking what happened to her that made her feel no pain what so ever.

"Dude, I'm so hungry right now! Let's go out for pizza! With no meat of course"!

"Common Beastboy! You need at least a little meat in your stomach!" Cyborg said pointing at beastboy's stomach.

"What? I'm mostly part of those animals!" Beastboy argued back. As we all know , beastboy can transform into any animal. Since he can do that, he learned to not eat meat.

"Can you two keep quiet and stop arguing for like...oh I don't know...until you two are alone in a room. Once your alone in a room, then you can argue all you want" Starfire complained and it made everyone look at her with wide eyes even me. The Starfire I know would never say that.

"Peace" Starfire said exiting the room.

"Okay is it just me or is Starfire acting like a teenage rebel?" We all nodded. That isn't normal. Getting hit in the head could lead to memory loss , but acting like something your not...is just weird. It could be possible , but Starfire didn't even hit her head that bad. She didn't even have a bruise.

--

"That pizza was actually delicious" Raven said walking back home with the rest of the titans. "I'm glad you think that. If we we're dating, I would have bought you all the pizza you want" Beastboy said wiggling his eyebrows , but Raven just rolled her eyes. All week beastboy has been trying to convince Raven to be with him , but Raven refuses.

"ugh! I'm getting tired of walking. I guess it is time to fly!" Starfire flew up and zoomed away from the teen titans sight.

"We need Starfire back to normal" I said looking at the sky. The titans nodded in agreement. Starfire was the sweetest and nicest person you would ever meet. She would always made me laugh with her confusion with word's.But now, she knows English perfectly.

Raven's P.O.V.

I was in my room doing the usual. Reading a book. The book was about vampires. Three vampire guys kidnapped a girl who's stepfather was abusive to both her and her mother.

It was really interesting until I got interrupted by a knock on my room.

"What?" I asked

"its me , beastboy" My heart started to beat faster. I like beastboy , but I can't be with him. You see, I am arranged to have a marriage with someone who I do not know. Nobody knows about that, but me. If I date beastboy, he will get hurt in the end. I'm not allowed to say something. I have to make it look like I love the guy I'm going to marry, but I know I won't.

"I'm kind of busy right now" I yelled so beastboy would hear me from the back of the door.

"Okay Raven" He said sounding hurt. It broke my heart a little , but I can't do anything about it unfortunately.

A-N

I posted a short clip on my instagram (Starfire_Titan_24)

its a RobStar clip and a BBRae clip.

The RobStar clip has the song Feel So Close - Calvis Harris.

The BBRae clip has the song All Of Me- John Legend.

Go check it out guys!

Vote and comment!!

-Mary-