Chapter 15 ~ I need You~ Last Chapter

Read The Author's Note At The End.

If you skip it...I will know and I will find you and kill you. I'm just kidding. But seriously. Read The Authors Note!!
At the end like always.(Read carefully)

Chapter 15

••••Third Point Of View••••

Raven noticed that beastboy wasn't responding to her voice. She started to worry and some of her tears formed in her eyes. She didn't want beastboy to die because of her.

"Please answer!" She begged ,shaking him. Beastboy didn't do anything, but stay there still.

Raven was losing hope. She tried healing him with her healing powers, but it didn't work.

"Help!" She screamed/cried.

Cyborg came into the room as soon as he heard Raven yell. He froze when he saw beastboy in the floor.

"Yo! What happened?" Cyborg asked Raven.

" Madame Rouge! She...she...shot him" Raven dropped to her knees and cried even harder. She has never cried this much for someone. Beastboy was really important to her. She loved him.

~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°

In the other part of the tower, Starfire sat on the roof. She really loved robin, but then she thought that he always loved Pacifica. He made that clear to her.

"Maybe I should do the moving and the on" She whispered to herself. She didn't have any more hope.

What she didn't know was that Pacifica was controlling him.

Robin was in his room looking at his wall of his newspapers.

He didn't want to hurt Starfire so he was planning to stay in his room until he found a way to fix everything that's happening.

Then he looked at the photo was was on the table. The girl looked very familiar to him.Then he finally noticed. The girl on the photo is Pacifica.

He rushed out of his room and tried to find Pacifica. He know what he must do.

Once he found her, he grabbed her arm bashfully and Pacifica looked at him.

"How dare you!" She spat.

"Your name isn't Pacifica isn't it?"

Her eyes widen so she just looked down at the floor. "No...but how do you know!?"

"Remember Richard John Grayson?"

"Y-Yes...." She said still looking down.

"How do you know his name!?!" She snapped her head up, looking at Robin with wild eyes.

"I am Richard"

She gasped and looked down at the floor. She might be shocked, but the truth is out. Robin's past is here.

Flashback! (( Robin's P.O.V. for now))

I was 5 years old. Nothing , but a little kid with a dream to be just like his parents. My parents worked in the circus which I thought it was awesome with there tricks.