s. 16 ep. 2

Coming from the shower I played my playlist on shuffle. "I wonder when she is 16 so I can find her." After saying that, a sigh came out of my mouth.

I got ready and was about to leave the house. "Hey, Jungwon! You want to drive with me?"
"Don't you have this meeting with your dad later?"
"Yeah but not yet and I want Starbucks. Should I drive you?" I mean he's offering it so.

"Okay." Jay and I got into the car and played the radio while we went to Starbucks.
"Oh, I love this song! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" we both started singing.

"Thanks for the ride." I got out and saw my friend, Daniel, waiting for me. "Since when do you like Starbucks?" He walked towards me and dabbed me up.

"It's chocolate chip what do you expect."
"By the way, did your soulmate give you any signals yet? They said her birthday is this month."
"I don't know. But if she would be 16 how would I find her in an all boys school?" We laughed.

We both don't believe that we can actually find them, so we take it easy.
"But if you get a sign from her, I'm the first one to know it"

Daniel is always like that. Making sure he's the first one. "Yeah always bro."

We're sitting in math right now, and I can't stop looking at the sky.

Suddenly I heard beats, beats from my favorite song. I.F.l.Y. Noway! I looked at Daniel.
"Hey, Daniel!" I whisper

'You're hearing that music?' I wrote in my notebook and gave it to him.
'no what do you mean bro?' he wrote back. 'I swear I just heard ifly for a second' I wrote.
'BRO! What if she's playing it' he started giggling.
'Never. She should be in school right now.'

"Jungwon and Daniel! Give it to me." The teacher caught us, taking the notebook "You'll get it back after class."

Well, where am I supposed to write now? I rolled my eyes. Like the subject, I hate the teacher teaching it. I was looking into my textbook when it started again. So she likes Ifly too. I smiled.

☁︎☁︎☁︎