s. 16 ep. 34

Weekends suck. Latin and history were the only subjects I still had to write exams in, so I decided to study today. Just to relax tomorrow.

A week ago I found out about Lia and Soojin dating and it was actually thrilling.

They seemed very suspicious but I didn't think that way. They're very good at hiding.

After making the notes the whole afternoon, I just reviewed them.

While reviewing, Dani started spam texting me and leaving me confused.

He's so confusing, I'm actually worried.

I ignored him but I started hearing the sound. "What is she doing here at this hour?" I mumbled looking out of my window and indeed she was standing in front of my house, being on her phone.

Why are you dressed so lightly? It's so cold outside.

I looked at my phone as I got her texts. Now everything makes sense.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
Dankyu🤍

YOU FUCKING IDIOT
SHES STANDING IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE
JUST WAIT TILL I SEE YOU

NOOOOOOO
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
IT ACCIDENTALLY SLIPPED OUT OF MY MOUTH
IT WAS JUST A JUNG-
NOTHING MORE
I SAID JIUNG AFTER

YOU COULD'VE SAID JUNGIN OR SUM SHIT

IM SO FREAKING SORRY
I PANICKED
PLEASE FORGIVE ME🙏🙏🙏
JUNGWON
WONWON
PLEASE
I'm screwed.
ʳᵉᵃᵈ

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

I'm going to kill Daniel. How dare he tell her that. Letting him know that was the worst. Fuck.

I took my hoodie and left the house.

"It's so cold. Where is your jacket?" I gave her my hoodie. "Thank you." After putting it on, she hugged me. "Let's go on a walk." Soyoung started walking.

Now I'm worried.

"Everything's okay?" As I kept up with her steps, I took her hand. "Yes, why wouldn't everything be okay?" – "But why do you suddenly want to take a walk?"

"I need to take my mind off from something." Soyoung smiled. "If you say so. Where are we heading to?" – "I don't know, to be honest." We laughed. "I know somewhere." Still holding her hand, I took her to Hangang park.

────── •✧• ──────

"The view at night is the best." Jungwon explained once they arrived at the park. "Indeed." Soyoung was too stunned by the beautiful lights of Seoul.

"Come on, sit." Jungwon patted on the spot next to him as she sat down.

"Now," he looked at her "tell me what's going on. Is there something you want to tell me?" Jungwon knew she wanted to ask him, yet Soyoung didn't know how to ask.

"Did you," Soyoung started talking "did you already find your soulmate?" She asked nervously. "I found her but I think she doesn't know I'm her soulmate. Or do you know it?" Jungwon laughed looking up to the sky.

"How long have you known? Why didn't you tell me? Do you know how muc-" Soyoung couldn't keep talking as Jungwon pulled her and kissed her.

────── •✧• ──────

"I'm sorry." Jungwon apologized after letting me go. "Oh no, it's okay. I couldn't handle this shitty shrilling sound, anyway." I laughed.

Now it's definitely awkward. More awkward than it was when we met.

"Since when did you know? I didn't even tell you my song. Or did the girls say something?" – "I figured it out myself. How is it possible that everytime I was around you my ear would hurt as hell?" He giggled.

"Right. You're smart." I nodded as I mumbled "You were smart too. In the beginning." – "Hm? What do you mean?" – "When you tried talking to me. With the words and all. That was actually so smart." – "Ah right. I totally forgot." I laughed thinking back.

Silence.

"Do you like me? I know we're soulmates but I don't want to force you to date me if you don't like me romantically." Only the crickets were heard before Jungwon started talking again.

"Same here. I thought about it too but I think I don't." I answered scared for his response. "Thank god. Let's take things slowly and think about dating later."

"I would say that too." I smiled "then let's still be friends and when someone starts feeling romantic feelings, we'll think again." He agreed. "Let's go home. It's getting colder." I got up when I took his hand. He laughed because he was actually always the one taking it.

"Don't get mad at Daniel though. He was too dumb to think before saying it." I laughed. "I'll torture him a little tho." Jungwon laughed. We walked up to my front door "Thank you for today." I hugged him. "No need to thank me. Thank you for finally noticing." He laughed teasingly as I hit him.

"Oh, your hoodie." – "Keep it." – "But I already have on-" – "It's okay dummy. I have plenty of hoodies." Jungwon denied my offer.

"Good, soon I'll steal all of them." I took out my keys. "Sure, go on. I don't mind my girlfriend taking them all."

My girlfriend. I'm his girlfriend.

"Unofficial girlfriend." He corrected himself as I laughed.

I would lie if I would say we both weren't blushing like crazy. "Good night." I left a peck on his cheek and  went in.

Jungwon is my soulmate. And I'm Jungwons soulmate. We're soulmates.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

The end

JUST KIDDING

I'm sorry.

Anyways the story is still going so don't you dare remove it from your library 😠😠 thank you 🤗🤗🤗 ly guys❤️