s. 16 ep. 26

"Yes mom, don't worry. I'll probably be back after midnight or tomorrow. I'm with a close friend." I called my mom letting her know, so she doesn't worry "Yes, yes. Bye~"

I'm kinda nervous, if I'm honest. But what is there to be nervous about? Saying dumb stuff to him? Already did that. Exactly so stop being nervous.

"Noona, are you sleeping there?" I suddenly heard Jungwon talking on his phone. "Yeah whatever. A friend is with me and she'll sleep on your bed, okay. Well maybe." He looked at me and down again. "Sure sure, see you tomorrow. Mhm." Jungwon hung up. "Our physics book is the same, right?" – "I think so, the math book was the same too." – "Okay good." He murmured.

📍Jungwons house, 11:30 pm

When we arrived, he showed me the house, letting me know the stuff I need to know. I just followed him around not knowing what to do. "Oh rude of me, do you want something to drink?" – "No thank you." I smiled as he nodded.

As soon as he finished, he just took two water bottles and placed them on his table, he also got another chair from i don't know where.

"That's our book." He showed me the book once he took it out of his drawer. His room is so organized and pretty. Totally not jealous.

────── •✧• ──────

"Do you love reading?" Soyoung suddenly asked looking at my big bookshelf. "I don't love it, it's just a habit." I answered, still taking out my notes.

If my mom wouldn't neglect me, I would never have this shelf. She would always give me books on my birthday, knowing well I couldn't read that well.

I thought I could make her proud with reading all of them but at the end it was all just a waste of time and space.

"Okay, so what exactly do you not understand?" I sat next to her in front of my desk as we started studying.

────── •✧• ──────

📍 Daniel's room, 11:24 pm

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

wonwon🤍

Best friend
Yang Jungwon
I know you're not sleeping
Jaehan just texted me and said the deadline for the project is next week
We have 3 days to finish
Hello???
Jungwon????
Won????????????
Ugh
I don't have anything to do so I'm just coming over okay?
You have the project that's why

[20 missed calls]

Yang
You're not dead aren't you???
¹¹·⁴⁷ᵖᵐ
Okay I just called Jisol
You're at home she said
I'm coming over :3
⁰⁰·⁰³ᵃᵐ

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

After Jungwon didn't pick up nor read my messages I just called his sister and asked where he is. She told me he's at home after a walk so I just walked up to his house. It's not that far.

Walking up to his house I saw the light of his room on. "What is he doing?" I asked myself ringing the doorbell. Some time later Jungwon opened the door. "Finally. I thought you're dead!" I walked into the house. "Daniel what are you doing here?" He asked scratching his neck.

"Why? Can't I be here? Should've checked your phone." I sighed taking something to drink. "My phone?" He took out his phone as he read through my messages. While he was doing so I just walked upstairs to his room.