s. 16 ep. 21

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
S

oojins sweet 17

You
Fyi, I'm already at her house and the cake just came.
When will y'all be here? I need some help.

Lion
We just got the dress, we'll be there in about 1 and a half hours.

NimLim
I'm almost there.

You

What about the boys

Rik
We're there in ten minutes.
Our friend is driving us three.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

I straightened my hair quickly as the doorbell rang and Nima came inside. "You look so good!" I said following her to the kitchen. "No, look at you." She said making me smile.

"Where are the bowls?" I gave her the bowls and helped her with the snacks. "Nima you're sure, right?" - "Yes. The way he acted yesterday was enough." - "I'm so happy for you!" I pulled her in a hug.

Today will be a good day.

I was helping Nima with her curls when we talked about different stuff. Once we finished, Nima went downstairs. I was about to go down when the shrilling sound started. "Ow." I whispered pressing my ears.

"YOUNGIE THE BOYS CAME!" Nima screamed as I tried to ignore the sound and went downstairs too. "Hey!" I hugged Daniel waiting for Nima to stop hugging Riki. "You both look so good." - "You look good too." She answered, looking at him like they just married.

"Gosh they should stop." I turned away facing Jungwon. Shit, he heard it. "Oh, I didn't mean i-" - "You look pretty in pink." He cut me off.

Now THAT caught me off guard.

"Thanks. Dark blue suits you." I smiled, ignoring the shrilling sound.
"What was the thing about us yesterday? Lovebirds?" Riki put his arm around my shoulder and whispered in my ear, making Jungwon clear his throat and look away.

"Oh shut up. I need to talk to you, anyway." I walked to the kitchen with him as he looked at me confused. "So suddenly?" -

"What is your song?" I asked him once we entered the kitchen "Why?"
"Just asking?"
"Double take." Riki said still looking at me confused "NOWAY!" I scream whispered "Why?" He asked again. "You should ask her on a date. Or I will make you do it." I warned him. Riki widened his eyes.

"Do you really think I don't see you trying to hold that pain always when you hug her? Dude, she's doubting because of you." I cut him off touching his shoulders.

"So she knows?" - "No shit Sherlock!" I laughed. "You won't regret it. She's so nice and cute." - "You got a point. Thanks." He hugged me when I did the same. "Now let's go back you need to help with the speakers."

────── •✧• ──────

"Thanks for driving us, Hyung." - "No prob, have fun." Jay answered when we nodded. I looked at the familiar house. Please don't let my ear hurt that much, Soyoung.

Daniel rang the bell when my ear started hurting. Here we go again. I ignored it, looking at the girl standing in front of us. I just walked inside, waiting for the boys to hug Nima.

I looked around when I saw her coming down. So she felt the sound too. "Hey!" She said when she hugged Daniel. She was about to hug Riki when she witnessed them both have their talk.

"Gosh they should stop." She turned around, now looking at me. I smiled at her statement. "Oh I didn't mean i-" - "You look pretty in pink." I suddenly said making her flustered.

Where is the sudden confidence coming from, Jungwon?

"Thanks, dark blue suits you." She smiled, looking down. Suddenly Riki came and whispered something in her ear. After that, they just disappeared.

"Nima, should I hang them up again?" - "I was about to ask you! Thanks." - "Don't need to thank me." I smiled slightly when she gave me the chair.

────── •✧• ──────

After I convinced Riki to ask Nima on a date we went back to the living room where he set up the speakers. Few minutes later we were done with everything and were now sitting on the couch together just wasting the time with talking.

"Lia just texted, they're almost here." Daniel said looking at us. "Wait, where are the gifts?" - "So that was the thing that has been missing!" Nima said frustrated making us laugh.

"Don't worry, I already placed them." Riki said still laughing. "Stop laughing, I was losing my mind." She put her head on his shoulder making me look away.

I just heard a quick laugh when I looked at Jungwon as he was laughing while looking at me.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Jungwon

What? Why are you laughing?

Your reaction will always be funny

I'll get diabetes when I look at them so I rather look away

True. Did you find your soulmate btw?

Not yet, he's been making my ear hurt a lot tho

Felt that. It's like she's right in front of me but I don't know who she is

EXACTLY 😫😫

hahaha cheer up youngie, you'll find him, I'm sure.

Thank you Jungwon.
Same to you, let's help each other

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Why is he suddenly calling me by my nickname? Did we finally break the ice?
I put away my phone looking at him smiling. Something I'll never get tired of.

────── •✧• ──────

While Nima and Riki were having their cute shit going on, I just looked around the room seeing Soyoung look away.

Suddenly I needed to laugh. Of course, she looked at me confused and texted me right away.

If only you knew I'm the one you're waiting for.