s. 16 ep. 27

📍Jungwons house, 2:38 am

"Finally." Jungwon yawned falling back into his seat. I stretched my neck as I got up. "You're sleeping here?" I nodded, going to his closet. "Yeah sure just wear my clothes like it's your house too." He giggled as I chose some joggers I left here once.

"So what you gonna do with her? You're sleeping with her on your bed or what?" I asked as he looked at her. "Oh right, I'll just sleep on the couch. That would be weird." He got up as he covered her.

I went to Jisols room and just laid on her bed as Jungwon joined. "Move, I don't wanna sleep on the couch, it's not comfortable." – "You want to cuddle?" I jokingly asked him, pulling him into a hug. "No Daniel, I'll kick your ass." – "Fine fine good night Won." He hummed before we both fell asleep.

────── •✧• ──────

📍 Jungwon's house, 6:43 am

Even if we fell asleep at 3 am, we still have to go to school. Daniel and I got up fifteen minutes ago and I started getting ready while Daniel made breakfast.

After eating his breakfast, he left to get ready for school and I quietly got to my room. Soyoung was still sleeping so I tried staying as quiet as possible and took out my uniform from my closet.

As I was doing so, Maeumi started to bark while coming into my room. "No, Maeumi, sh!" I took him and walked downstairs. I filled his water after he crawled to it and I saw nothing in it. "Stay here, I'll be right back." I petted him as I went into my room again.

"You scared me." I let out as I saw Soyoung sitting on my bed. "What time is it?" – "7 am, I think." I said taking my bag. "Where are you going this early?" – "Uhm, school?" – "Oh," She yawned.

"OH! I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOO!" She slapped her forehead as I laughed. "Don't worry, I told Lia to pack your stuff and take it to school and said you're coming later, when you wake up." – "But now that I'm awake I can go. But wait, if I get back home I'll be late. I can't go in pj's." She sighed falling back into bed.

"Well, I have a hoodie? School merch." – "You're in an all boys school." She laughed "So? Our schools are like friends, I don't think they would mind that." I scratched my neck turning back to get the hoodie.

"Freshen up first, Daniel made breakfast, let's eat and then leave." I gave her the hoodie and a toothbrush. "Thank you!" She smiled. Cute.

────── •✧• ──────

After I woke up in Jungwons bed I was confused. I still remember last night but it's confusing.

Quickly I got up and got ready. I can't wear my pj pants to school, or should I? Maybe I should just call Lia and tell her to bring my skirt.

After I got ready, I got my phone just to see it's not charged. "Perfect." I mumbled, getting my stuff from his room. Back downstairs I saw Jungwon heating up the food.

"Jungwon, my phone's dead. Can you call Lia and tell her to bring my skirt too. Then I'll have at least one uniform piece." – "Sure, my phone's on the table, can you call her?"

Wait what? I should take his phone. Oh.
"Yeah." I took his phone when I needed the face id. Right. Walking up to him I just held the phone to his face so it opens. "What are you doing?" He laughed finishing up the stuff.