s. 16 ep. 24

📍Soojin's house, 12 pm

"Good morning sleepy head." Soojin woke me up, throwing a pillow on me. "Good morning, where's Soyoung?" I asked trying to open my eyes. "She's going to her aunt's house, remember? She left an hour ago or something."

Nima answered me, stretching her arms. "Now get up Lia, let's eat." Soojin tried pulling me out of my blanket. "It's so cold." I finally got up as I fake cried. "Here," Soojin tossed me a hoodie "be careful with that, that's my favorite." She narrowed her eyes as I laughed. "Will do." I went to the toilet.

📍Cinema, 3 pm

After we ate something and got ready, the boys suddenly decided to go to the cinema to watch this new 3D movie. We didn't have anything to do so we just agreed and now we're sitting here eating popcorn. "I don't want to watch this." - "Shut up." Daniel whispered back. "You shut up." I took his popcorn. "HEY!" He said a little too loud making me laugh.

~

"Finally the movie is over." I smiled getting up. "Let's go to McDonald's!" Riki said taking Nima's hand.

I wish I could do that with my soulmate.

📍 McDonald's, 4:45 pm

"We're going to order, you three find a table." Riki told us when he left with Nima and Daniel. Jungwon, Soojin and I immediately found a place to sit and sat down there.

"It's so warm here." Jungwon sighed taking off his jacket. "Won't you get cold quickly?" Soojin asked looking at him in his t-shirt. "Nah, it's good. I don't get cold fast." He smiled taking his phone.

Oh? What's this bruise?

"Jungwon, what happened here?" I pointed at his elbow when he looked at me confused. "I don't know? Must be my soulmate." He said looking at it.

"Soyoung had the same bruise." Soojin mumbled looking at her phone. "What? Oh, really? Must be coincidence." Jungwon laughed awkwardly.

"Or," I looked at him "she's your soul-" - "No, that's stupid!" He laughed again so awkward. "Jungwon, stop lying." I looked at him as he exhaled deeply "don't tell her, I want to know her better, before she knows it."

"Since when do YOU know it?!" Soojin hopped into the conversation. "I found it out just a few days ago, well I kinda knew it but I needed to make sure it's really her." He sighed looking at the table. "Why didn't you tell us, oh my god! I'm so happy for you." - "Thank you." He smiled taking his phone again.

"By the way, why isn't she here today?" - "Aw, are you already missing her?" - "What no, I'm relieved. My ears have been hurting so much these days, finally, I have a break." Soojin scoffed "I'll make sure we meet up a lot now."

Now Jungwon was the one scoffing "Soojin you're really something." Soojin just winked at him as he rolled his eyes, we three started laughing at his reaction.

I understand now, why Soyoung was secretly looking at him all the time.

"She's at her aunt's." Jungwon just formed an 'oh' with his mouth. "Right and," He looked to the prep area to make sure the others aren't coming yet, "Daniel and Riki can't find out Youngie is my soulmate. So make sure she doesn't talk about what song ours is."

"Got it, sir." Soojin jokingly said. I just started laughing making them both look at me confused. "He just called her youngie." - "Oh shut up." He kicked me under the table, making me laugh more "He's already whipped." – "No I'm not pff!"

────── •✧• ──────

Me? Already whipped? Never. We're friends, friends call each other by nicknames, right? Please say yes.

We finished eating when we were still talking about how the movie was and everything. "You and Lia were so loud it's a miracle how they did-" I got cut off by my phone ringing, I picked up hearing Jisol on the line.

"What's up?" - "Where are you?" - "With the others, you wanna say hi?" - "Yeah sure say hi." She answered from the line when I turned to the others "She's saying Hi." - "Jungwon, I'm going to Heeseungs dorm and you left your keys here. Can you come home?" She asked.

"Uh, sure. I'll be there in about 20 minutes." She agreed when I hung up and looked at the others. "I need to go now, Jisol needs to go somewhere." I said wearing my jacket again. "Jisol?" - "His older sister." Soojin answered Lia when she nodded. "Thanks for today, see you." I just said as I left.

I plugged in my earphones while walking back home.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

People, it's my 500th day with Daniel and this bitch still didn't show up 😠😠😠 ALSO ENHYPEN VLIVE ????? Hello that was literally bias line and bias wrecker and i missed it??? Tf??? I'm gonna cry.

Oh yeah school starts tmr kinda excited ngl i missed school PAHAHHA

okay bye for now <3 → next update will be on Thursday