s. 16 ep. 13

📍 Toshikoshi Love, 6 pm

"Are you going to bring us to this place all the time now? It's getting boring." I sat on the seat, next to Lia and Soojin and in front of us were Daniel and Riki. "Oh come on Soyoung, recently you said you liked it here," Daniel said. After Soojin always brought them with her, we started hanging out more we even got to know each other more.

"And you said you're tired of that place, Daniel." I fired back. "Shut up and eat your food." He put the dumplings on my plate which made me roll my eyes. I still haven't eaten since I wasn't that hungry.

Yet, my dumbass was looking at the door like I was expecting someone. We were quite far away from the door but from my side, you could see it perfectly.

"

Why are you always looking at the door?" Soojin asked. She clearly did notice it. "I don't know. I think I'm gonna go home now. I still have to study and help my mom." I took out my wallet and gave Daniel the money. "Thanks for the dinner. Let's meet some other time." I smiled at everyone and left.

Once I arrived at the bus stop I plugged in my earphones and turned the volume all up. You have to focus, Soyoung.
I blasted my playlist while writing in my notebook.

📍 Home, 6:37 pm

«sᴇʟғ ʜᴀʀᴍ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ»

Coming home as expected no one was there. I got into my room but still couldn't focus. I turned off my phone and threw it on my bed.

Throughout the time I tried to focus I couldn't do it. I just got really mad at myself. I didn't had another chance so I just took the scissors. One cut won't harm anyone. I put the scissors on my arm when the doorbell rang. Tears fell on my arm which was covered with some blood where I started doing it.

It's always someone interrupting, like the guy who saved me.

I wiped off my tears as I got downstairs and opened the door.

"That's a really unexpected visitor."

────── •✧• ──────

I hate Daniel and Riki for wasting my time just to invite me to this restaurant again. I'm sick of it. I sighed as I got out of the bus.

The shrilling was hurting in my ear as a girl got onto the bus. "Fuck." I whispered trying to look at the girl.

The bus drove away and I didn't get to see her face as the shrilling went away and after I put myself together I got into the restaurant. "Jungwon! You're here!" - "Thanks to you."

"You wanna eat something? 'cause we just finished eating and we're about to stop by at Soyoungs." Daniel said as he called a waitress. "She wasn't with you guys?" - "No, she randomly just left." Soojin answered leaning her head on my shoulder. I sighed. "So I came by for nothing? Wow, thank you." I got up and took my things. "See you guys."

"Wait! Jungwon you're going to Sillim-dong, right?" Soojin said making me stop. "Yeah, why?" I shouldn't have asked that. "Can you drop by at Soyoungs house? She left her dinner here and she's home alone."

"N-" - "Please?" - "I don't even know where she lives or-" - "Please Jungwon? I swear I won't ever ask you again for a favour!" Soojin started begging. I hesitated but everyone was expecting something so I took the bag. "Send me the address." I told her before going out of the restaurant.
After a minute I got the address from Soojin and took the bus.

I looked through the neighbourhood and it seemed very familiar. "Kang Soyoung." I whispered ringing the bell.
Another shrilling hurt my ear which made me close my eyes. I turned around looking for someone who could make it happen. "Stupid fail alarm." I whispered and was about to ring the bell again when Soyoung looked at me.

"That's a really unexpected visitor."

☁︎☁︎☁︎

this chapter is so trash omg, anywaysssss jungwon red hair will keep me up at night 😭