< Authors note 3

Congrats, you made it to the end of this book.

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

I can't believe I finished another book. This time a little bit shorter than my last one and I'm glad :)

I want to thank everyone who came along this journey and finished it with me <3

I went through up and downs while writing it, struggling for the right words, and explaining something I've never experienced, however I did it and I hope it worked out well.

Sorry if a few things triggered you, I tried to make it clear with the mentions on the beginning of the chapter.

I also want to thank the person i adored in this era for cooperating with me and being my personal grammar checker, tysm.

Thank you & welcome to my new minions who came across my page because of this book, the readers who added it to their lists and to those who voted for it. Not to mention the og readers who read but just read in silence.

(I wish we could interact more :))

Our song turns out to be my favourite book and hopefully you like it as much as I do :>

Hopefully you will join me on more journeys. <33

Speaking of journeys:

I've decided to publish a side book for our song with imagines, including the soulmate meets and dates from the side characters (aka the friends and all) and more Soyoung and Jungwon moments.

I don't know when to publish it tho but hopefully soon.

I can give you a few ideas that'll be in the book and feel free to comment, I'll make sure to include it then :)

Imagines in the side book 'my song':
- How Daniel and Minjeong met
- A date with Nima and Riki
- How I met my girlfriend (Lia&Soojin)
- My soulmate is a boy (Jun&Hyunjong)
- and so much more!

Interested? I'll update you once I finish writing them ;)

quick changes here: i unpublished the book due to writers block and i suck at writing. but if you're interested in those kind of chapters lmk i have them in my drafts!

For now, thank you guys so much and I love you all vv much <33

Thank you for the love and support 💖

Don't forget to stay warm, healthy, and safe. Make sure to drink and eat a lot. <33

Yours
Mina

»our song is completed«