s. 16 ep. 38

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
Wonie💗💗

Hey
Are you out of school?

I still have a few minutes
Why? Do you need anything?

Nah I just wanted to listen to I.F.L.Y

So why are you texting me?
OH-
yeah sure go ahead I haven't listened to it in awhile :)

Perfect!!

See you later 🤍

:)🤍

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Jungwon and I planned on going on a date because we barely had time to meet. Well, besides the walks we had at night we couldn't really do anything.

Soon it was Christmas and I still can't believe I will spend my Christmas with someone special. Jungwon had a special place in my heart. Even before I knew he was my soulmate, I felt so...so safe?

"Why are you smiling all by yourself?" I looked over at Lia. "Not..nothing." I stopped the song. "of course it's about Jungwon." She giggled making me push her slightly.

"Do you like him?" – "Hm?"
Good question. I haven't thought about it since all that happened.

I have been seeing him as a really really close friend. But is he really just a friend to me? Or do I like him?

"I don't know. I think…" I shared my thoughts. "Finally!" Lia hugged me. "I dont know what liking a person is like." – "Just, you notice everything about that person. You remember the smallest thing and once you see them you feel like you ate lots of butterflies and not to forget you keep thinking about that certain someone. You'll notice once you meet him."

"That's really complicated." I thought again "I'm going on a date with him later." I smiled. "Ohh another one. Soojin planned something too. I don't know what tho." She shrugged her shoulders as we reached our home. "I'll see you maybe later, then?" I hugged her as she nodded.

After getting home I started thinking about what to wear. It's really cold these days and I don't want to get sick before Christmas.

After getting together my outfit, I started refreshing my make up and waited till it's time.

**

I definitely like him.

We went ice skating and well this wasn't a good idea because neither of us can skate.

We kept holding hands and I couldn't stop blushing, it's a miracle how he hasn't notice it yet.

As we skated for a while and got into it, we wanted to take a break and eat something.

"This was a bad idea. We should've just went to the museum." Jungwon came with the food as I laughed "I told you!" I crossed my arms as he smiled.

"Doesn't matter, it's still fun, admit it." He raised an eyebrow, leaving me speechless.

How is he so pretty? So handsome? So cute?

"Youngie?" – "Ah, sorry." I cleared my throat.

I'm begging, don't blush again.

Once we finished eating we went back on the rink trying to not fall. "If you fall, I'll fall with you. So be careful." I held his hand, being scared for my life.