s. 16 ep. 3

«sᴇʟғ ʜᴀʀᴍ ᴍᴇᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ»

"This area is free."
"It's so difficult" Nima sighed.
"I told you all it's impossible. Let's just go to the classroom." I tried to convince them. Again.

"Fine," Soojin said and took my hand. Nima came too while Lia was still standing there. "What? Come."

"No. Listen to this quickly." She played I.F.L.Y for a few seconds and looked around like a freak.
"This won't help. You can't get everyone's faces at the same time." Soojin said and laughed.
"Let's just go Lia." I took her hand and dragged her to the classroom.

-

The bell was about to ring. Quickly I got my stuff from the locker and sat on my seat when I noticed my seatmate is missing.
"Everyone from class 2F, in the classroom! Now!" Lia screamed in the hallway while everyone rushed into the classroom. What is her plan? Don't tell me- no.

"Lia! Don't y-" - "Sh, Soyoung!"
"Hello, class! Hope you are all well. In the hallway, I hung up a paper and everyone who is 16 should write their name and gender on it. I would appreciate it if everyone does this. And since I'm the class president and have a high rank in school I would love you all to participate. Thank you for understanding." She bowed and went back to her seat. Right after that, the teacher came and the lesson started.

Why did she do that?

'Are you dumb wtf' I wrote on a paper and gave it to her.
'Chill Soyoung. We'll find him soon.' she wrote back and smiled like an angel. This girl really

-

"It's lunchtimeee!" Soojin happily sang as we made our way to the cafeteria. Lia really tries her best to find my soulmate. Every boy who is 16 is standing next to our table and is playing their song to see if I'm hearing this.

It doesn't even make sense because I already know what my song is.
"That's the 40th guy. Lia stop he isn't here."
"But there are still 59 left. It'll pass quick just say yes or no."

10 minutes passed and still, we haven't found him. Obviously.

"I'll fall asleep right away," I said and laid on the table. "No, get up! Now! Look only 20 boys left." Lia said hopefully.

"This girl will never understand." I shook my head.
"You know how it's easier?" Soojin got up and stood on one of the chairs. "To every boy standing here whose song is I.F.L.Y by Bazzi get here. If your song is different get away. Thank you."

The 20 boys talked to each other and eventually everyone left. Thank God.
"Look, Lia. None of them is my soulmate. Give up already we won't find him." I sighed and drank from my water.

"I just want to see you happy." She suddenly said.
"I am happy, y'all are my happiness." I hugged her.
"Then what is this?" She pointed at my arm with the scars.

"This is months old. I haven't done it in months. Don't worry Lia, I'll be careful." Lia hesitated first, looking at the others "Fine" She then smiled and hugged me back. "Should we go now? I wanna go to the school garden!" I showed to the garden outside the school. "Let's go!" Nima screamed as we walked to the garden.

But I'm really worrying about you, Soyoung.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

Guess what guys I opened a TikTok account
I'll probably post edits and or povs i don't know yet 🤷🏻‍♀️ anyways the ID is in my bio :))