s. 16 ep. 18

"Soyoung you are responsible for the decoration, Nima you'll do the playlist and Lia will go grocery shopping with me. Is that correct?" – "Yes." Lia happily said to Soojin.

"Where is the decoration?" I asked taking off my jacket. Soojin showed me everything and how it should be decorated. When she left with Lia I started decorating while Nima was deciding on which songs to play.

Tomorrow Soojin will turn 17. We decided on helping her with the party because she's helping us too and she's our best friend.

Besides that nothing really happened in my life. Except for my soulmate. He stopped playing our song a while ago. I don't know why he was playing it on repeat but the next day it was normal. And the days after it.

"Soooo," I was decorating the stairs as I started the conversation with Nima "are you excited to meet him?"

"I don't know. At the end it might not even be him. You know you can have the same songs but you're not soulmates." Nima sighed still making the playlist.

"My brother told me, there were a few people that had the same song but they weren't clicking." – "I heard that too." I looked at her being upset.

"Hey Nima! Don't worry too much! Everything has its time, we'll find him, I'm sure!" I went up to her and just hugged her as she giggled. "You're the best." She mumbled still hugging me.

I stopped decorating for a while just to chat with Nima about different stuff. We couldn't keep talking because suddenly Riki called her.

"Hello?" – "Nimlim, should we help?" Riki was on speaker as he asked. "I already told you to stop calling me like that." She said back into the phone as Riki laughed. "Whatever, should we or not?" – "Who is we?" I asked.

"Uhm, me, Daniel and Jungw- I'm not helping. What why? Because they didn't ask? No Jungwon you have to!" We heard the two boys talking while we were holding our laughs.

"Whatever come quickly then. Bye Rik." Nima hung up. I went back to decorating the hallway and the living room until the doorbell rang.

────── •✧• ──────

"I will never forgive you for dragging me here." – "Shut up and act more social. It's been a long time." – "Please, just enjoy it this time." Daniel and Riki were trying to convince me to stay when they already dragged me here to Soojins house. "I'm just not feeling to sociali-" – "Hello hello!" Daniel hugged the girls once they opened the door.

I would say, I'm not dumb. Once they opened the door I felt the shrilling sound in my ears. That was my clarification. She is my soulmate.

What is the possibility of the system to fuck up so many times? Every time I'm around her it would hurt as a glitch?

No, it's because she's my soulmate. I really didn't want to but now I have to.

"Hey." I said, sitting on the couch and looking at the decorations. "Woah! Soyoung you did the decorations? That looks amazing!" Daniel admired the decorations.

"Good job!" Riki high fived her, waiting for me to say something too. 'What?' I mouthed when he started giving me eye looks. I cleared my throat "looks good." I said smiling real quick.

"Thanks, guys. Soojin and Lia won't be here till tomorrow. We decided that Soojin will get an 'extra surprise' with the decorations. Even tho it's her house." Soyoung explained.

"Where is she staying?" – "At Lias, she will get ready there and then just like 30 minutes before the party she will get here with Lia." – "Okay nice. Should we help with something?" Riki asked once again making her shrug her shoulders.

"I'll help you with the decorations, Soyoung." – "I'll get the gift with Nima and Jungwon then." Riki answered Daniel. "I'll stay here, maybe they'll need help." I said to Riki. "Okay. Bye guys." They said leaving us behind.

────── •✧• ──────

"Dani, can you hang this up there?" I asked him giving him one of the garlands. As expected he helped me. "I'm going to the bathroom." Jungwon suddenly said as I nodded.

"Oh by the way," Daniel started talking "I know my song." He happily said getting down from the chair. "REALLY! THATS GREAT! What song is it?" – "Dandelions by Ruth." – "Aww that's cute! But why do you look so upset?"

I sat on the couch and he did too. "I don't know, I listened to the song so often, I'm lowkey tired of it." He let his head fall on my shoulder.

"It's okay Dan," I ruffled his hair as he let out a quick laugh "at least you know your soulmate has the same taste in music just like you. Also, wasn't this your favourite song even before? That makes it more special."

"You're right, I can't listen to it anymore tho." He laughed. "Oh, who are you telling this, my soulmate literally played our song on repeat and I had an exam the next day." – "Ohhhh, I'm so sorry." He was still laughing, earning a hit from me.

"Okay, imma get the other decoration things too, in the meantime can you hang those things up please?" I pointed at the ceiling as he nodded.

I made my way to Soojins room where the other things were at. Before I could even walk into the room I got stopped by crying sounds.