s. 16 ep. 20

"We're back!" Nima screamed once she opened the door. "Hey guys." I walked up to them, taking their bags. "Where are the others?" Riki asked me.

"They had to take care of their friends daughter? I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders to Riki questions. "Ah right, Daye." He mumbled. "Yeah I think?" I questioned.

"Anyways, what did you buy?" – "We made little gifts, so her gift table won't look empty." Nima smiled taking the gifts out. "And what's in there?" I looked at them. "The things she wanted, of course?"

"Just tell her Nim," Riki sighed before explaining. "Nice! Do you have money left?" – "No, Rik bought ice cream with that." – "Hey, it was your idea." He smiled to Nima's statement. "Whatever." She giggled. THEY'RE SUS.

We talked for a while about who Daye is and the friends of Riki. "Damn, now I wanna meet them. They sound like fun." I laughed. "Maybe you'll meet them?" Riki shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you hungry?" Nima suddenly asked "cause I am." – "You're always hungry." – "Hey!" – "Let's go to McDonald's. I'll call the others." I took my phone leaving both of them behind.

With that I wore my shoes and called Lia. "Hey Lion, whatchu doing?" – "Nothing we were just deciding on what make up. Why? HI YOUNGIE!" Lia and Soojin talked from the other line. "We're going to McDonald's, y'all wanna come?" – "Bet! We'll meet you there." Lia said and hung up.
"Lovebirds! Let's go!" I yelled into the living room, going out.

"SOYOUNG!" Nima said. "Oh come on, be already a couple. My poor eyes." – "What? N-" – "Let's just go." Riki said taking her hand and walking ahead.

Really? Am I going to third wheel them now? Where's my soulmate?

📍 McDonald's, 4:16 pm

"Rik!" Soojin yelled out his name once we entered the fast food restaurant. "Long time no see jin." They hugged. We just sat down and decided on what to eat. "Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom, Lia order for me, kay?" She nodded to my question. Quickly I just left for the bathroom.

────── •✧• ──────

It's the first time I'm seeing someone go to the bathroom without their belongings.

She always leaves her stuff like no ones gonna steal it. This dumbass. I took her phone and left to order for her. "Does someone want me to order for them too?" I asked the three sitting on the table.

"I don't know what to eat yet." – "Oh come on Nima you're not in a fancy restaurant." I laughed walking away.

I was about to pay with her phone when I unlocked her phone, suddenly a message popped up. Jungwon? Since when do they text? And what does he mean?

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Jungwon

I can listen if you want
Also thank you and Dani for helping me today!! ^^

I'll let you know and no problem, text me when you need us again haha

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"Huh? Did something happen?" I mumbled closing the chat. I should wait for her to tell me, I shouldn't look through the chat. I shook my head before paying with her phone.

"What did you buy?" Soyoung came back from the toilets as I gave her the bill. "The usual," I smiled, giving back her phone "I told you so many times to not leave your stuff all over the place there are so many bad people." I scolded her as she laughed "that's why you're my best friend." We walked to the prep area to get the food.

"Lion," Soyoung looked at me "I need to tell you something later." – "Hm? Everything good? Do you need to talk talk?" I looked at her concerned holding her hand. "No, well I don't know. Let's just talk after the party or something." She smiled holding my hand tighter to make sure I don't need to worry.

We were about to walk to the table when I stopped her. "Jungwon texted you." I said winking. "It's not like that, you saw the chat!" She looked at her phone. "I saw, just tell me later." I grinned. "You're really-" – "Later, youngie, later." I chuckled, sitting with the others.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

You're prolly asking: "Daye, hmmm who is that???" the author unpublished the book which explained it LOL anyways daye is jakes daughter LMAO ask questions if needed :)