s. 16 ep. 31

"We're back!" Daniel yelled once we entered the dorm. "Who?" - "Me and Jung-" - "Who asked." Sunghoon came out of the kitchen as Daniel rolled his eyes.

"Did you eat a clown?" I shook my head walking to my room. "Dinners ready, head back to the kitchen." Jay screamed when I walked into Heeseungs room.

"Hyung, you still have my cha- Noona?" - "Jungwon. Hi." I saw my sister smiling while sitting on his bed. With Heeseung of course.

"Uhm, dinners ready, Jay will get mad if we don't show up in the kitchen." I said closing the door again and leaving them alone.

"Why is my sister here every fucking day." I asked helping Jay. "Because it's her best friend?" - "But who's taking care of maeum if she's here the whole time." I sighed thinking about my dog.

"Are they really just friends? They seem very suspicious." - "Poor Jungwon." Sunoo patted my head, making both of us laugh. "Once again and I'll cut your hands off with Jays sharp knives." I threatened him jokingly "Ohh, I'm so scared." Jake came from the back patting my head. I just laughed and waited for Daniel to sit next to me.

Yeah I was mad at him, Lia and Soojin for a while because he knew about my soulmate and mainly because I think Daniel would accidentally tell Soyoung that I and her share a song. Just for the drama.

But before the party - like a week ago or so - we cleared things up and he promised to not tell her. Even though he loves drama.

We were all sitting at the table and quietly eating the food. It's always like that when Jay makes the food. But there was still one thing that bothered me.

"Why is my sister always here?" I thought not so quietly. "Because we go to the same university and we study together." Heeseung answered me with no hesitation. "You have semester break and as much as I know Jisol's schedule, she has no exams after that." I looked up, into my sister's eyes.

Everyone at the table was quiet again. That means only one thing.

"So everyone at this table knows it? And you didn't care to tell me, your only brother? Is it because you wanted to see how smart I am? Because congrats I already found it out."

"I can explain, I swear." Jisol finally talked back. "You piss me off." I got off my seat and just left the dorm.

Arriving back home - without my stuff - the first thing I did was take care of maeum. "They neglected you, right?" I gave him his food.

"Don't worry, as long as I'm here no one can do something bad to you." As he was eating, I waited for him while changing into comfy clothes. "Shit! I forgot my phone." I sighed "Maeumi, let's go on a walk, hm?" He started barking when I laughed. Finally.

***

"You must be tired, come on I'll give you a shower." After I walked with him, all I planned was shower him and also fall asleep. "Still no sight from your Mom nor sister." I mumbled while rubbing him dry.

"It's so annoying, why wouldn't they just tell me? I'm not even sensitive or shit. They act like I'm du- AH FUCK!" I pressed my ears when I felt the shrilling sound.

Why the fuck is she here?

Seconds later I heard the doorbell. "Of course she'll come to my house." I tried ignoring the sound and opened the door for her. Once I opened the door she looked at me totally stressed.

"What's wrong? Why do you look so stressed?" I took her hand leading her to the living room. "Thank god I found you." Huh?

I tilted my head waiting for Youngie to finish. "Jisol ca-" - "Change the topic, please." - "They were worried because you didn't pick up the phone." Soyoung looked at me relieved. "Yeah I forgot it at the dorm." I handed her a glass of water when she smiled.

"I got pissed because my sister didn't tell me she's dating him, that's why I left. No need to worry." I smiled reassuring her that everything is good now.

"That's a relief. I was really scared when they called me." Soyoung laughed making me laugh as well.

"By the way," she started to talk again, making me give her my attention "is there a boy in the same age in your neighbourhood?"

And so my smile faded.

"I don't know, why?" - "Because my ear hurt before you opened the door." She was curious, you could see it in her eyes. I just laughed. Is it time already? Should I tell her?
"Why? Why are you laughing? It's not funny, it hurts." She pouted. Fuck you're cute.

"Soyoung," I took her hand once again "why are you so dense?"

☁︎☁︎☁︎

Oop- she's still dumb af tho 😍😍😍