s. 16 ep. 16

"Please, stop already." I whispered. "What's wrong?" – "He won't stop playing the song." He knows how to annoy someone for sure.

"What if he's trying to send you a message?" – "What message, Soojin? Hey, let me help you fail." I mocked and fell into Soojins arms.

"What if you play it too while he's playing it?"
"Our eardrum will be dead."
"Then kill his ears."
"Soojin.." we both started laughing.

We got back to work since we had quite a lot. But all I could think about was who my soulmate could be and why he was playing the song on repeat.

Then it hit me. "Oh my god! Soojin! I forgot to tell you!" – "Tell me what?" She asked while writing. "I met my soulmate. Without realizing." – "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?" Soojin screamed making me flinch. "Gosh don't scare me." – "Sorry. Tell me what and how."

"Okay so basically, I had this scar on my knee and I didn't know from where I got it, remember?" She nodded. "When I was at the school nurse, Jinwoo said that I met my soulmate three days in a row and that's why his scar got transferred to me." I sighed still thinking about who it could be.

"Ohh who did you meet the past three days?" – "You, the other girls, and the boys." – "THE BOYS!" She screamed again "All of them are 16! And all of them didn't find their soulmate yet." Soojin stood up out of excitement.

"Are you like just gonna ask them now or what?" I asked taking my phone. "No, that would be too easy. My birthday is soon I'll just throw a party with all the people I know. Maybe you'll find your boy." She clapped happily.

"What about your parents?" – "It's okay for them. They won't be home anyway. Hey, do you want to help me?" – "Sure! Why not? I'd love to help you." – "Perfect! I'll tell the girls!"

And that's how 4 girls were sitting on my bed and we were planning the party. We also gossiped and talked about who to invite. "SO YOU FIND YOURS?!" – "I'm not sure. That's why I said we should invite him." Nima said shyly so we started teasing her.

────── •✧• ──────

"Dude, stop playing this song, please!" Daniel came into my room pressing his ears together. "No."
"What do you mean no?"
"I need to get tired of this song."
"Why?!"
"Because I share it with someone." He sighed as I was still blasting I.F.L.Y. while treating my scar. "You're really something, Jungwon."

"I know."
"Why don't you find her and live happily?" He sulked looking for the remote. "Don't even think about turning it off."

"I won't. I just want to make it shut the fuck up." He sighed again making me stop the song. "Do you even know why I don't want to find her?" Daniel shook his head. "Exactly, so shut up." – "Did you wake up with the wrong foot or what? Geez." I saw him going out of the room.

I laid back on my bed again, taking my phone out and trying to distract myself.

Falling in love is the worst.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

One chapter before the drama starts-----