s. 16 ep. 30

After going shopping we sat down on a bench at a park, just talking.

Because he wanted to show me this cafe shop, we got croffles and coffee. Daniel was a good person to listen to. He talks but you never get bored of it. And he listens to your bullshit too - that's why he's my best friend.

"Mom! I'm home!" Daniel screamed once he entered his house. "Mo- ah- auntie I'm here too!" I also screamed.

"Soyoung! Welcome back!" His Mom hugged me "Where's my hug?" Daniel asked spreading his arms "Did you eat something? Do you want something to drink?" His Mom ignored him on purpose taking me to the living room. I just started laughing at Daniel who acted like he was snapped.

"Young is sleeping here tonight." He said as we all sat down and talked. "That's not a problem, you're always welcome!" Daniel's mother said as I thanked her.

***

"Dan, I'm taking this." I showed him the sweater from his closet. "Take whatever you want." He said as he changed his shirt. I put on the sweater and laid on his bed, being on my phone.

Minutes later my phone died so I looked into Daniels, just when Jungwon texted in the group chat.

We were laughing and talking and I was hitting Daniel before he could put on some horror movie. I don't want to cry in the middle of the night as he is sleeping next to me. I know he will just keep making fun of me, so no thank you.

"Kids, you have to sleep early tonight, okay? You both have school tomorrow and I won't let you skip." Auntie came into the kitchen as Daniel and I were making late night snacks.

Actually, he was making it and I was just talking and eating ice cream. He's a very good cook, I love all his creations.

"Yes, I'll make sure we sleep early." I assured. "we'll stay up at maximum 4 am anyway." – "What?! No, Daniel. You both already skipped last time. And you have exam season so no." His Mom lectured us.

"Fine fine we won't." He looked at his Mom and looked at me after. This look. We both knew what this look means.

He's lying. I started laughing as his Mom rolled her eyes "I will come into your room in two hours, you both should be sleeping then!" She warned us when we nodded.

"Promise, Auntie!" I smiled giving her the pinky promise. "Yes, Mom. Let's go now, we don't have enough time." Daniel took my hand as I said good night to his Mom.

Rest of the time we were watching the movie but ended up stopping it everytime and just talk about people or something.

Two hours later we got scolded by his Mom and after that we started fighting over the blanket. I gave up on fighting with him and just fell asleep without a blanket.

But when I woke up I was the one having the blanket and not Daniel.

Dayes birthday

It was already Dayes birthday party. I never met this kid nor her dad, that's why I'm actually very excited to meet everyone.

I want to meet Jungwon, Daniel and Rikis friends, who they always talk about. Sunghoon is the only one I know so far and he's so funny and caring.

The girls and I decided to go to the hotel together because Soojin was the only one who knew the way.

Once we entered the big hotel venue someone greeted us "Welcome to Dayes birthday party!" – "Heeseung!" Soojin greeted him with a hug "Happy Birthday to the angel!" She handed him the gift. We were just standing there, completely confused and awkward.