s. 16 ep. 29

"You're here?" – "Yes, if I go home Dan's probably coming over." I answered Jay and sat on his bed. "Did you fight again?" I shook my head as I looked down.

Do I even have the right to be mad at him? Shouldn't he be mad at me for not telling him?

"He found out who my soulmate is and asked me that, I'm pissed. He shouldn't find that out. Anything but not this." – "Why can't he find out?" – "Because it's his best friend." I sighed looking at him.

Jay just nodded understandingly. "I'm still pissed though, so don't fuck me up more." I informed him getting up. "As you wish, sir. Food is on the stove, eat if you want." Jay gave me his best smile.

I got out of the room and changed my clothes in my room after that I just got the food and started eating.

How did he even find out that Soyoung is my soulmate? Was I too obvious? Or is he secretly smart and just pretends to be dumb? That pisses me off so much. I can't stand to look at him now.

────── •✧• ──────

"Yo, young!" I heard my best friends voice as I turned around. "Dani!" I hugged him "Missed me that much?" He smiled, earning a hit from me. "Let's go out."

"Did it not work out with your soulmate? Is that why you're asking me out?" I asked him, covering my mouth. "What? No, ew. I must've lost everything to ask YOU out." – "HEY! THAT WAS MEAN!" I acted like it hurt as he laughed. "You know I'm joking, now lets go. I'm hungry." Daniel dragged me around.

We decided on spending the evening together and then sleep over at his house because he insisted to. This boy, really.

────── •✧• ──────

"So about Dayes birthday," Heeseung ate the popcorn before continuing "are you inviting the mom?" – "Of course I am! It's her child's first birthday." Jake gave Daye her toys "I rented a big hotel venue because I invited a lot of people."

"How many times do I have to tell you, you don't have to invite so many people. She's only one bro, she's going to be scared and cry. You know babies tend to panic in crowds." Jay sighed when Jake rolled his eyes.

I was sitting with them in the living room and listening to their plan. It was less boring then just sitting on the bed and zone out.

"Jungwon," Sunghoon suddenly looked at me "you should ask your friendgroup to come too!" – "We're in our exam season, I don't thi-" – "Just ask them. It'll be more fun with them." Sunghoon smiled handing me my phone.

"Why do you have my phone?" – "Don't ask, just don't ask." He smiled weirdly as I nodded slowly. Why is he acting so strange that's scaring me.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Go study

You
Guys, do you have time next week?
It's Dayes birthday and they told me to invite yall

Lia
Im down

Jinnie
Same!!!! I can't wait to meet her ><

You
Nima? Riki? Are you on a date again?????
That's like the 100th date now

Rik
No we're not
We're just hanging out together 😔

You
You got time or not
Or you too busy on dates😵😵

Nimlim
Ill kick your ass on the birthday party 🙄

You
Perfect

Lia
Bye that's his kink 💀

You
DONT EVEN
SHOULD I TALK ABOUT YOU LIA-

Lia
OKAY IM SORRY IM SORRY
DONT DO THAT 😭😭

You
Thats how it should be 🥱
What about Daniel and Soyoung?
Do you both have time?

Kyukyu🤍
I have time
Soyoung said yes too

You
Huh?

Kyukyu🤍
HI JUNGWON 🙃
(that was Soyoung)

You
Y'all hanging out or what?

Kyukyu🤍
👍 We went shopping
I asked her- no he did not ask me he just dragged me around

You
Ah

Kyukyu🤍
OH btw
Y'all got good horror movie recommendations?
I need something to scare Soyoung with tonight

Jinnie
Watch some serial killer documentary that is based on true events
That scares her the most
She's sleeping over right?

Kyukyu🤍
HE FORCED ME
AND NO SOOJIN
WE'RE NOT WATCHING THAT

You
Bruh

Lia
Watch the forest or the tall grass🤭
That'll fuck with her brain and she won't get any sleep

Kyukyu🤍
Thank you😋😋
Lion I hate you.

You
I'll send you the details about the party later
Have fun.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
────── •✧• ──────

"They said yes. Everyone is coming. I'm going to my room, I'm tired." Jungwon got up from the couch and walked to his room. Before I could even say something he slammed his door.

"What was that?" – "He's jealous." Sunghoon had his phone in his hands again. "Again?! Sunghoon stop taking his phone at any chance given!" I laughed taking the phone.

"Look Heeseung! He's jealous because" Sunghoon stopped talking and got closer to me "because his soulmate is sleeping over at Daniels."  Sunghoon nodded as I smiled.

You're giving her a chance now? You changed your mind, Jungwon?

☁︎☁︎☁︎

HAPPY 500 DAYS TO THIS ACCOUNT 🥰🥰🥰
I can't believe how much we grew in 500 days , it actually makes me cry sijsikakwk

Love you guys so much AND STAY. HYDRATED. thanks bye <33333