s. 16 ep. 37

«ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ»
︀︀︀︀︀

"What could I do?" I sighed looking at my ceiling.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
︀︀︀︀︀
︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀

"I could play with Maeumi!" I got up "he's probably sleeping." I laid back again. I looked up to my bookshelf.

"Reading? Really, Jungwon? No, we're not going to read." I shook my head, still talking to myself. "Guess I'll just use my phone." I started looking for my phone. "Let's see, there must be something interesting." I mumbled.

Oh, new messages.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
Youngie💞

Wonieeeee
Wonwon
Yang
Jung
Won
Hello???

Hey
What's up?

Nothing
I'm bored 😐

SAME

Do you wanna go on a walk?
It's not that cold...........

Suree
Ill meet you at the spot we went to last time :))

See you then👍
¹⁰·³⁹ᵖᵐ

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

I hope I can get my mind off you.

I hoped wrong. That was hopeless.
As soon as Soyoung walked up to me, she reminded me of Maeum.

The night I could've changed everything. If only I knew.

────── •✧• ──────

I saw Jungwon standing next to the bench. Quickly I ran up to him and waited for him to notice. "Jungwon? Are you here?" I looked at him, a worried look placed on my face.

"Please, don't leave me. Ever. Promise me." He suddenly hugged me tightly. "What do you mean? Of course I won't leave you. Jungwon, I'm your soulmate." I mumbled as he was still hugging me very tight.

"No, just never leave me. Stay with me. Stay alive." What? "Of course, Won. I promise. Is everything okay?" Jungwon stopped hugging me and quickly wiped off his tears.

"It's just," he talked again after we started walking "you remind me so much of her."
her? who?
"W, who Jungwon? Do you have a girlfriend?" Jungwon laughed at my question "I used to. Two- ah no, three years ago." what happened?

"She had suicidal thoughts. I didn't know until she was dead. She never told me. She just met me and the next day she was dead." He looked at me.

"Isn't it funny?" He laughed. "Someone tried to stop her, still she managed to die. She meant so much to me." He shook his head as tears fell on the ground.

I stopped walking, making him also stop. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." I teared up making him worry. "Soyoung," Jungwon hugged me "you don't have to say sorry. It's not your fault. I should be sorry, for ranting about this to you."