s. 16 ep. 9

📍Lakeacre Highschool, 1pm

School went by fast which was very good. As I promised Lia yesterday we're gonna eat out today for whatever reason she wanted to go.

Lia wanted to go to the Japanese restaurant that opened a while ago to meet our other friends too.

📍Toshikoshi Love, 1:30pm

"Lia! Here!" Riki called us to a table where the others were already sitting.

After ordering the food we talked about almost everything that was going on.

"Wait, so what happened to that friend?" Riki was telling us a story about his older friend getting lost in Japan.

"Of course, he couldn't speak that good Japanese so he accidentally insulted people while asking for help. Then he saw the police looking for him since they were holding this big picture of him we gave them and after that, he never wanted to go back." He ended his story while we all were laughing.

"I missed you and your stories. Finally, you're back." Soojin said hugging him.

Riki was in Japan last year because of his grandma. "Oh my god! So you're the reason we're out eating? Lia, you could've told me earlier." I pushed her lightly.

"I was about to tell you but you were busy with your soulmate." - "Your soulmate? Right, you can finally find him! Tell me how is it?" I was about to answer Rikis question when someone came into the restaurant very loudly which made us all look at them.

Slowly the shrilling came back but I was too busy to notice it that fast that it had already stopped.

"Oh! These are my friends!" Riki said happily waved at them, making them come over to our table.

"Of course Daniel would bring him here." Soojin said hugging this one guy.

"What are you both doing here." Both of them look familiar. I tried to eat while they were talking but I got a hit from Soojin making me choke.

Trying to hold it in I gave her a questionable look. 'He's the one you bumped in' she mouthed 'ah! The Daniel dude and the other one?' I mouthed back as she just nodded. So that's why they look so familiar

A glance won't hurt right? Slowly I looked at the guy I bumped into.

────── •✧• ──────

📍York Valley Highschool, 2pm

After school, Daniel was begging me to go to this restaurant with him since I still owe him a meal.

"Daniel no! We have to study or the trip is canceled." - "Oh come on, Jungwon. We'll study later. We still have 4 hours till we have to be home. Please." He said trying his best.

"No Dan. I'm going back." I freed myself from his grip. "Riki is back. That's why and apparently he's in that restaurant with Soojin. She told me." I stopped walking.

"You're lying." - "No, I'm not." - "Then why didn't he or she text me?" - "She texted me? Now hurry!" He took my hand again as he walked out of the school.

"Whatever you won't stop anyways." I said walking behind him. "Now quickly the bus is coming!" He was still holding my hand and started running.

I hate you Daniel.

📍Toshikoshi Love, 2:23pm

As we were walking to this Japanese restaurant, he started talking about the time when I got lost in Japan.

"I told you to stop talking about it. It's embarrassing." I quietly said. "Aye! Admit it, it was funny."

"No!" - "Yes!" - "Danie-" I started chasing him. We started laughing as we entered the restaurant. "Please, don't mention i-"

Right as we opened the door a group of teenagers started looking at us which made me shut up.

Suddenly I saw Riki waving at us and beside him, Soojin was sitting.

"Hey, guys! What are you doing here?" Riki happily asked.

"I see you're finally back. Happy to see you, bro." Daniel said hugging him. As they were talking I just sat next to them at the table looking at every person who was sitting at the table.

Suddenly I saw a pair of eyes looking at me which made me look back. And that's how our eyes locked. Immediately I heard our song which made me come back to reality.

"Daniel sit down and talk." I said taking his hand and pushing him into his seat." Why is he such a social butterfly? He reminds me of Sunoo hyung.
Looking at the menu my phone vibrated as I made my way looking at it.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Soojin

Why are you sitting there? Come to us and talk. You're all alone there.

No thank you. I'll rather eat and go back home. I still have to study.

You and your studying. Still try to talk to us in some way. Would be fun. ><

Whatever. Later maybe.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

I put my phone back and ordered something for me and Daniel. As I was waiting for our menu I took out the book we were reading in English class.

Yes, I was reading but my ears were listening to the stuff they were talking about.

"Romeo and Juliet? I like this book." A girl said, scaring the shit out of me.