s. 16 ep. 33

It was another weekend and we finished writing almost all exams.

I only had two exams left and those were super easy so I just decided on spending my weekend with just relaxing and keeping my mind off everything.

"The only thing I can think about is my soulmate." I was laying on my bed, just thinking. "Mom!" I got out of my room into my mom's room.

"Yes, darling?" - "I'm bored." I laid on her bed as she put away her phone. "Don't you have friends?" - "I do but Jin and Lia, Nima and Riki are on dates. And the other two are probably studying." I sulked.
"Maybe give it a try? Call them."

Talking with Jungwon? Never. No. Over my dead body.

"I'll ask Daniel." I got up and thanked her. "But if he's studying then-" - "Then I'll force him. Yes! Thanks Mom!" I left her room, getting ready to dress up.

Once I was done with my make up, I called Daniel. "The line is busy. Please never call again." Daniel said once he picked up. "Stop playing, get ready, we're going out. I'll be at your house in like 15 minutes." - "But wait- I have to stud-" - "See you!" I hung up.

I rang his doorbell when Daniel got out of the house. "Since when do you get so ready? You're meeting me not your soulmate." He laughed as I hit him.

"Let's go to the park, I bought cake." I showed him the cake as I tucked my arm into his.

"Are you okay?" Daniel asked suddenly catching me off guard. "Yeah, why shouldn't I be?" I smiled reassured.

"You seem like you're going through something. I know you would never do all of this." We sat on bench as he showed on me and the cake.

My song. It's being played.

"Don't worry about me! I'm totally fine."

Do you know who Jungwon's soulmate is? By any chance?

"So how is your soulmate-hunting going?" I changed the topic. "Apparently I was close to her only once. She plays the song very often tho." He took another bite. "Hopefully you'll find her soon." – "I hope so too." Dani sighed looking at the sky.

"What about you? Did you find him already?" – "He's playing our song right now." I smiled. "What is your song name? You never told me."
That's right. I told none of the boys. "I.F.L.Y." – "The one from Bazzi? No way that's Jung- that's Jiungs song too. But he isn't in Korea right now."

Jung- ? Who? Jiung? Good lying.

***

We spent the whole afternoon just talking about random topics and laughed about our stupidity.

"It's already dark. Let me take you home." Daniel yawned.

"Actually, I need to go somewhere real quick. Don't worry, it's near my place." I got up. "But it's dar-" – "I'll even keep my location on. Don't worry, Dan. I'll take care of myself and you should too!" Daniel hesitated first but agreed after. "Okay, stay safe. Good night." He hugged me tightly which I gave back.

Thank you. You cleared my thoughts.

────── •✧• ──────

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
Dankyu🤍

I'm sorry Jungwon.

For what?

For earlier.
I really didn't mean to.

What? Bro tf you're talking about??????

You'll see.
Please don't kill me😭
⁰⁹·¹⁴ᵖᵐ

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Youngie🤍

Hey
Are you busy?

Not really, just reviewing my notes
Why? Everything okay?

Can you come out real quick
I'm standing in front of your house-

I know I felt you in my ea|
I know I felt you i|
I know I fel|
I k|

I'm coming down
Be right there
⁰⁹·²³ᵖᵐ

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
Dankyu🤍

YOU FUCKING IDIOT
SHES STANDING INFRONT OF MY HOUSE
JUST WAIT TILL I SEE YOU

NOOOOOOO
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
IT ACCIDENTALLY SLIPPED OUT OF MY MOUTH
IT WAS JUST A JUNG-
NOTHING MORE
I SAID JIUNG AFTER

YOU COULD'VE SAID JUNGIN OR SUM SHIT

IM SO FREAKING SORRY
I PANICKED
PLEASE FORGIVE ME🙏🙏🙏
⁰⁹·²⁶ᵖᵐ

JUNGWON
WONWON
PLEASE
I'm screwed.
⁰⁹·³⁰ᵖᵐ

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

☁︎☁︎☁︎

CLIFFHANGER OH OH OH 🤭🤭🤭
It's happening soon guys, are you excited cuz I am😍😍

Also the:

blabkabka|
Blabk|
Bla|

Messages is a message he wrote but deleted before sending.

& I recommend reading my story with the serif font
The font is just prettier and the small Numbers under the messages just look good in that font 🥰🥰🥰