s. 16 ep. 32

"Soyoung," Jungwon took her hand once again "why are you so dense?"

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

︀︀︀︀︀

What? What does he mean?

"Why- Shit." I felt the shrilling sound and our song at the same time "this hurts." - "I'll get you water." I heard Jungwon very quietly. Really slowly the sound faded, now just my song playing. "Here." Jungwon handed me the water as I thanked him.

"What do-" AGAIN I got cut off. This time not my soulmate, it was Daniel. "Just a minute." I smiled at Jungwon picking up the phone "The fuck is your problem?" I sulked.

"No, what is YOUR problem?! I told you to call me once you find Jungwon." Daniel answered. "Oh, right. Sorry. He's with me." I gave him the phone. "Good evening Daniel." Jungwon knew he was going to scream so he placed the phone on the table in front of us.

"HOW DUMB ARE YOU?! YOU EVEN LEFT YOUR PHONE HERE?! WE ALL WERE SO WORRIED! YOU CAN BE LUCKY WE HAD SOYOUNG!" Daniel took a deep breath. Jungwon and I looked at each other and started laughing. "What? Why are you laughing?" - "Did you forget I have a home? I went home, dumbass." Jungwon was laughing.

My first time to see him laugh that much. Even when he's laughing he-

"I'm coming over." Daniel said and hung up. We were still laughing at him. After some time we stopped and just looked into space. "I should get going now. Thank you." I stretched my arms getting up.

"Won't you sleep here? It's really dark outside and very lat-" - "I have a test tomorrow and I have to speed memories. I wish I could tho." I hugged him "don't worry, Jungwon. I'll text you once I'm home." - "If you say so." He mumbled. "Good night." We both said when I left.

"Bitch, I'm coming to your house." I called Lia once I left his house. "Uhm, okay. The other girls are here too. We were waiting for you anyway."

Lia hung up when I rushed back home. "I'm home! I'm at Lia's for an hour or so, don't worry." I screamed going to into my room.

Once I arrived, I climbed over my window into hers. "YOU WON'T GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!" I bursted in her room, scaring Nima. "JESUS! LORD SAVE ME!" - "SORRY!" I hugged her, chuckling.

"Why are y'all gathered here?" I hugged the others too and just sat there. "I don't know Soojin said she has something to tell us." Nima shrugged her shoulders. I laid on her tights on Lia's bed. We were waiting for Soojin to talk.

"I found my soulmate." Soojin announced. "NO WAY! CONGRATS! WHO IS IT?!" we congratulated her. "It's uhm-" Soojin was nervous you could tell that by her body language. "Should I?" Lia asked her when she nodded.

"It's me. Suprise!" She laughed. "Wait, what? I'm confused. You both are a couple?" Soojin nodded

"CONGRATULATIONS! HOLY- THAT WAS A PLOT TWIST!" I laughed hugging both of them. "When did it happen?" - "Since I know Soojin, so like first day of school?" Lia answered. The girls and I talked about how this all happened before getting some popcorn.

"What was the thing you were going to talk about?" Nima was caressing my hair when she asked. "Oh right! I was at Jungwons, right? And before he opened the door for me my ear was hurting like hell. So I asked him if there's a boy in his neighbourhood. And he deadass asked why I am so dense. I WAS SO CONFUSED!" I sighed thinking about it again.

"Girl, I think he indirectly told you you're his soulmate." Nima looked at me. "That makes sense. But our song was playing when I was with him and as well as I know he wasn't playing it."

But what if he really is my soulmate. Would be weird. The boy who saved me is my soulmate? Was he meant to save me?

Tears formed in my eyes thinking about it again. "Babe, don't worry too much. I'm sure you'll find out what he means soon. Maybe he just said that to confuse you or he doesn't want you to date someone from his neighbourhood." Soojin shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay, I'm actually very tired. I'm sleeping at so's house and Jinie just sleeps here." Nima stretched as I agreed.

After biding goodbye with the girls Nima and I got back to my place and after getting ready for sleep we talked a little bit.

"Nima how do you stop the shrilling sound when you find your soulmate?" - "You kiss him." - "KISS?!" she nodded while chuckling.

"Does that mean if Won is really my soulmate I have to kiss him?" She nodded again. "This freaks me out."

Even the imagination gives me chills.

"Why? Don't you have feelings for him?" I shook my head "I just like him as a friend. Yes, I'm attached to him like his presence makes me feel better but I don't like like him."

"I'm sure you'll find a way besides, we don't even know it's him. Now let's sleep I'm about to pass out." Nima yawned when I laughed "Good night, dumbass."

☁︎☁︎☁︎

Ahahhahahahhahahah 🥰🥰🥰