s. 16 ep. 40

✉ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ✉

Crazy how fast time passed. Already another year is over. And this year will stay in my memories forever.

I'm happy I got saved; thinking about the person who saved me, gives me butterflies.

"Hi." I stood in front of the reason I'm still here. "Soyoung." Jungwon smiled. He gave me a peck as he hugged me.

We were standing in front of the venue as we, the girls, just arrived. He still had his arms around my waist, his eyes shining, and holding the universe in it.

"You held your promise." Jungwon noticed still holding the eye contact. "Of course. Why wouldn't I?" I smiled.

"Look at you guys matching again." Daniel came from the back, making us break the eye contact and take a step away.

Jungwon cleared his throat as Daniel laughed. "Doesn't it look good?" I took Jungwons hand, standing next to him. "True true." He looked at our outfits as Minjeong came. "Minjeong let's go in, it's getting cold." I took her hand as I left the two boys.

It was pretty chill here, nothing really loud and just everyone being in a good mood. In fact I even got to know another member (and a soulmate) better.

"Isa you look really good today. You have to give me a make up tutorial." I complimented Sunoo's soulmate. "You don't need make up." Jungwon came from the back as he put his arm around my shoulder "Oh, the clichés." I laughed.

"Guys, it's midnight soon. Why don't we open the gifts?" Leo - who I met today and was the host of this event - asked as everyone agreed.

We all sat down in a circle so the gifts could be placed in the middle of us. They gifted the gifts to each other and Heeseung, Jisol, Haneul, and Jake got gifts for everyone, including us. The eight of us also got a gift for Daye, Jake's little daughter.

"Okay people, five minutes left!" Isa screamed as we made our way to the garden. The older ones were pretty drunk which made everything just funnier.

────── •✧• ──────

"Youngie" I took her hand "Let's stand there." I pointed to a spot a bit away from where the others were standing.

Soyoung just followed after she looked at the clock.

Three minutes left.

"I know I said it so many times but thank you so much, Won." Soyoung looked at me with a big smile on her face

"That's not a big deal. I'd do it over and over again, if I had to." I pulled her by her waist as only a minute was left. Daniel already started counting down, so we all would know.

"Ten, nine, eight-" They were counting down but I was looking at Soyoung.

"Soyoung, I love you." – "I love you too, Jungwon." She got on her tiptoes so she could kiss me.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The others yelled but they didn't matter. All that mattered was us, just me and her, kissing in the moonlight while fireworks were shot.

After that she stood on her feet, again a big smile was seen on her face.

"Jungwon! Soyoung!" Lia waved at us back to the others where they were just enjoying the company of their loved ones.

────── •✧• ──────

"Happy new year, guys." I wished everyone once we walked back to our friends.

I wanted to hug Lia but Jungwon didn't let go off my hand and kept smiling maliciously, leaving me just standing there.

"Happy new year to you too, lovebirds." Soojin wiggled with her eyebrows making me blush out of embarrassment.

We kept talking for awhile, while enjoying the fireworks and the creative things they did out of the fireworks until my Mom called.

"Should I accompany you?" Jungwon asked as I was about to leave. "Would be nice" I put on my jacket, waiting for his answer.

"Guys, we'll get going then. Thank you so much for today and happy new year." Jungwon yelled at the others (but most of them passed out while the others fell asleep).

Hand in hand, we walked back to my house.

"Why don't you stay?" I asked him as we reached my home and we were about to say goodbye.

"It's so late and not safe at all." I still tried to convince Jungwon to stay for the night (it wasn't that easy) "I really should go though." He mumbled letting go off my hand. "Hm, okay." I kissed his cheek before going in.

"Just on the cheek?" He took my hand again, as he was about to place a kiss on my lips.

"So you must be Jungwon." My mom opened the door making me push him away. "MOM!" She just laughed at my reaction. "Hello, mrs. Kang." Jungwon greeted my mom "Why don't you come in? I made cookies."

Mom just took his hand and went into the house with him. "Mom, we're in the middle of the night. Not the best time to meet my boyfriend." I shook my head but she wasn't listening.

"Our Soyoung keeps talking about you, I was just so curious." Oh, shit. "Oh really? She keeps talking about me?" Jungwon smiled at me teasingly. I will get teased a lot after that.

"The cookies tasted amazing, thank you." Jungwon and my mom were sitting in the living room, drinking tea and eating cookies while I was hoping not to get embarrassed.

"But I should really go now." Finally. "Oh, of course. No problem, however you should take those cookies. You can give them to your Mom or sister!" Mom handed him a box full of cookies as he smiled "Thank you so much." Jungwon looked at me waiting for me to say "I'll show him the way out. Mom you should rest." I held his arm, going out of the house.

"I am so sorry." I apologized once we were outside. "No worries, I understand why you keep talking about me." Great. "It's not like that! I swear!" I denied the truth, knowing he would never believe my lie.

"Whatever, good night, my love." He placed the box with the cookies on the ground as he pulled me close, so close that I could already feel his kiss.

"What did my mom put in those cookies?" I asked, my hands finding their way behind his neck. "I don't know but it makes me wanna kiss you."

Jungwon mumbled before making our lips intertwine into a long kiss.

────── •✧• ──────

I don't know how long the kiss lasted but when we parted I was out of breath. "I really should go now." I caught for air.

"I hate you." Soyoung narrowed her eyes as she smiled. "Go in first." I said as she nodded, slowly she went in and I took the box and walked back home.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

I did it, Yewon. Goodbye.“

„I love him.“

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

☁︎☁︎︎☁︎

I posted a note chapter after that <3