s. 16 ep. 15

"Soyoung!" The teacher called out my name making me look at her. "Yes, miss?" I was hoping she won't say anything about the homework.

"Read your sentence for number 5, b." - "I'm sorry ma'am, but I didn't do the homework." - "And why is that so?" - "I was busy with something else."

"What's that on your knee anyway?" - "On my knee?" I looked down and saw a bruise on it. Where did that come from? "I don't know, miss." I touched it to make sure it was not some blue color.

"Jinwoo, you're the class president, right?" - "Yes, ma'am." - "Go to the nurse's room with her." He stood up and I followed him.

"It looks like you bumped it on a table or something." The nurse said looking closely at it. "But I didn't even do anything related to a table. How come.."

"Maybe," Jinwoo caught all the attention "Ms Kim, wasn't the one sentence about the soulmate thing something with that?" Jinwoo looked at my bruise and then up to the nurse.

"Hm, I remember one of the sentences." She tried to remember while getting the ice pack from the little refrigerator. "Oh! It was something with, If you met your soulmate the past three days in a row, your bruises automatically transmitted. So that means he must've bumped his knee somewhere and it got transferred to you too."

I've met him. But the only people I met in the past few days were Soojins friend group and mine. Wait... There is no way...!?

────── •✧• ──────

"Jungwon!" - "What is it, Daniel?" - "You're still reading? I went jogging for two hours. Don't you have anything else to do?" I looked up from my book looking into Daniel's sweaty face.

"Don't you have to shower? Go shower and we'll go on a walk with maeumi." - "On it!" I got up from my bed looking at my current outfit. Shorts and a t-shirt.

I can go out like this, right? It's not like I need to meet someone. But what if she's... Dumbass. Jungwon who's she? Don't think about something dumb. Don't forget what happened.

I got to my closet and chose one outfit for maeum. "Maeum!" I screamed his name waiting for the dog to burst into my room.

In one hand I took him up to the height of the closet and the other was in my pocket. "What do you wanna wear?" I let him choose something. "This one? Is this your favorite? You always wear it." I giggled while he licked my face.

"Maeumi, sit." Immediately he stopped and waited for me to do something. Quickly I put on his clothes to hold him warm.

After some time Daniel came too and we went out. It was pretty. The weather was good, I was with my best friend and the dog. The reason I'm here.

"OH MY GOD!" - "YOU SCARED ME DUMBO!" I screamed back as we stopped. "My soulmate! I can hear our song! Oh my lord!" He happily screamed trying to understand what song it was playing.

"What song is it?" His smile faded. He knows what song? "Dandelions. Oh come on! I don't like this song anymore." He pouted pressing his ears.

"You had a time where you were listening to it on repeat. Of course, you won't like it. But that's not a way to stop it, dumbass." I hit his head and walked again, following Maeumi.

Daniel sighed as he looked at the sky. The sky couldn't be more pretty today. "Let's get ice cream?"
"I didn't bring money."
"I'll pay, because of my soulmate."
"I'll make sure I'm getting the most expensive one!" I laughed taking my dog on the leash again. "Thanks to my soulmate, then." He dramatically rolled his eyes and laughed.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

I miss my giraffe :<