s. 16 ep. 19

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Heeseung Hyung

Jungwon?
Won?
Yang Jungwon?
Hello???
Answer please!

Yeah?
What's up hyung?

I need to tell you something
Can you come to my university real quick?

Bad timing, I'm trapped at Soojins house.
Can you text it?

Uhm, it's about Yewon...

Huh? Why? What happened?

They found her soulmate.

Hyung, she died at the age of almost 15.

Won, they have the system ready before you turn 16, also she already signed the thingy.

Okay, then tell me.

Are you ready? Do you really want to know it?

Yeah

Like for real?

Just say it already

It was you.
ʳᵉᵃᵈ

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Why did I ask? Why did I want to know who he was? Why did he need to tell me? I just accepted my faith. I just accepted everything. Fuck.

────── •✧• ──────

I'm happy for Daniel finally knowing his song, now we can all talk about soulmates.

I was making my way to Soojins room when I heard those crying sounds.

"Huh?" I mumbled confused. Is it Jungwon? I got to the bathroom when the bathroom door was a little bit open. I knocked before going in there. "Jungwon?" I called him when I got in.

There he was standing at the sink, eyes full of tears. I was about to go to him when he suddenly walked up to me and hugged me. "Stay." He murmured, laying his head on my shoulder.

As he wished, I stayed like this. Standing in the bathroom while he was hugging me.

There it was again, the shrilling sound in my ears. I couldn't care less though, he was crying and I needed to be there for him. We're friends, right?

We were standing like this for a couple of minutes when he suddenly wiped off his tears looking at me. No emotions on his face, just looks.

"Sorry." He cleared his throat. "Wait, did you just say sorry? Yang Jungwon said sorry? Oh my god." I said shocked.

"My first and last time." He answered as he smiled. "It's okay, you helped me last time too." I smiled at him when he did the same. "How is your arm doing by the way?" We walked out of the bathroom.

"I don't know, sometimes it hurts but it's okay." I hid my arm. "Don't forget to put on the ointment." – "I will, doctor." I laughed.

I wouldn't say it was weird when he hugged me or when he smiled at me.

All though it's the first time he's showing something, it wasn't strange. It felt understandable, yet I don't know why he cried. All I know is he needs distraction.

"You know," we walked to Soojins room "you should smile more." I muttered. "I'm good." Jungwon helped me take the decorations.

"So everyone was right, you're never socializing." I rolled my eyes playfully. "They say stuff like this?" – "Yeah and they said you're a party pooper and always studying." – "Lemme guess, Daniel said that?" – "I won't tell you." I walked downstairs leaving him behind.

Jungwon looked at me as i smiled. Fast enough for him to not catch me I walked down the stairs. Jungwon tried catching up with my steps, screaming my name "SOYOUNG!"

Before he could catch me I walked up to Daniel as he threw a pillow at me. I wanted to act mad when he smiled, shrugging  with his shoulders.

I laughed, shaking my head before handing Daniel the decoration. "What happened to you guys? Since when do you talk?" I shrugged my shoulders to Daniel's question. "It just happened right now." I chuckled giving him the decorations.

────── •✧• ──────

After I cried on her shoulder, I felt better. Thanks to her I could feel better. Even after what happened she made me feel better by just talking and forgetting what just happened.

"Daniel, did you tell her I'm a party pooper?" I gave him the banner as Soyoung laughed. "Where's the lie?" – "You-" – "Soyoung he's always the one distancing himself when we would play games or something. That's why he lost us in Japan." – "Kim Daniel, I thought we won't talk about that!" I threw a paper roll at him as he laughed.

"Wait, so Jungwon was the friend of Riki that got lost in Japan?" – "HOW-" – "Let's all forget this story now. Enough talking get back to work." Soyoung was still laughing with Daniel when I sighed.

We went back to decorating when it felt so quiet. "How do you know about this story?" Daniel asked Soyoung. Both just sat down on the couch making me do the work.

"When Riki came back and we were at the restaurant. He told us." – "Wasn't that when we met for the first time?" Daniel now questioned, looking at me. "We saw her before that too, Dan." – "Oh right, when I bumped into Jungwon." – "Exactly." – "Sor-" – "Don't say it." – "Okay Mr." Soyoung giggled making us laugh too.

Maybe... having a soulmate isn't that bad...

☁︎☁︎☁︎

Yes, it's so fun. I need good gg books im getting bored