s. 16 ep. 35

📍Dorm, 4 pm
«ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ»

"HEESEUNG! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUNGWON JUST TOLD ME!" Sunghoon laughed sneeringly once we entered the dorm. "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP! HE DOESN'T NEED TO KNOW!" I ran after him, into Heeseungs room.

"What's up with you too?" Heeseung asked once we entered. "Jungwon found his soulmate." Sunghoon said laying on his bed. "I thought he knew?" – "How did you-" – "Oh Sunghoon took your phone when you were jealous."

Heeseung cut me off. "Hyung!" Sunghoon got up again. "You have ten seconds to run before I kick your ass." – "Sunghoon run for your life, he did Taekwondo." Heeseung informed Sunghoon before he started running.

I was about to back race when Heeseung called me. "And? Are you happy?" – "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I closed his door. "Just- because."

"I know what you're talking about. Yewon chose this and it was her choice to do so. If she wanted help she would let us - her loved ones - know that she was struggling. Yet she chose to die. I still miss her and only because I found Youngie doesn't mean I already love her and want to spend my whole life with her. We're taking things slow. And while all this is happening I'm trying to move on. I know Yewon wouldn't want me to still cry for her, she would want me to be happy and to enjoy my life. I'm enjoying it for her, because hers ended too early. Besides, that's what she also wrote in the letter." Small tears fell from my eyes which I wiped off quickly.

"I'm so proud of you, Jungwon." Heeseung got up and hugged me. "It was difficult." – "I know, Jungwon, I know. And you handled it so mature. You did so well."

We both stayed quiet when we heard Sunghoon calling my name "JUNGWON, HOW LONG ARE YOUR TEN SECONDS?!" Heeseung and I started laughing. "Go and kick his ass. You have my permission." He laughed when I got out.

"HEESEUNG HYUNG ALLOWED ME TO KICK YOU!" I was about to kick Sunghoon who was trying to hide in the kitchen. "Stop you both, let me cook." Jay stopped us "Jungwon, where is Daniel?" – "I don't know? I didn't see him at school today." – "Let's call him." Sunghoon suddenly had my phone in his hands "HOW- YOU'RE DONE!" He started running again and me following him.

After a time I got tired of following him so I just sat on the couch waiting for him to give me my phone back. "I texted Daniel. Let's call him!"

"Already did, spoiler alert, he didn't pick up." Sunoo came and sat next to me. Sunghoon was still on my phone when I leaned my head on Sunoos shoulder. What is he even doing? My phone isn't that interesting.

"Here," He handed me my phone "I asked Soyoung on a date." Sunghoon mumbled quickly before taking his car keys and running out. "YOU'RE SO DEAD ONCE YOU COME BACK!" I unlocked my phone clearly panicking.

"Why? Is she your soulmate?" Sunoo asked. "Yes, we just confessed last night." I looked over the chat. Hm, not so bad.

"Whatever I was going to ask her anyway. I love scaring Hyung tho." I laughed "I'll go home now, I still have school stuff to do, also I'm going to Daniel's too. You wanna join?" I asked. "Nah thank you. I'm going out with Riki later. Take care tho." – "Mhm."

────── •✧• ──────

"Jungwon is my soulmate." I bursted into Lia's room "Ew. What were you doing-" – "Homework." Soojin cleared her throat showing on the books in front of them.