s. 16 ep. 28

📍York Valley highschool, 1:10 pm

"Why are you looking at the weather forecast the whole time? You won't go out later." Daniel looked into my phone "I'm just- I'm just curious." I said, still looking at the forecast.

"Whatever, let's finish this up and then go home I'm tired." Daniel stretched his arms, reading in the book. "You're always tired. Finish this and I'll teach you chem." He continued doing the exercises. I just looked at him doing so as I closed my eyes.

Will the hoodie help in this cold? It's supposed to be very cold later. And she's wearing just a skirt with the hoodie. Should I tell her to wear her pj's? No, that'll sound weird.

I let out a laugh. Oh- fuck. "What? What are you thinking about? Is it your soulmate?" Dani smirked and once again he earned a hit from me.

"NO! YOU'RE BLUSHING!" He started laughing at me as I touched my cheeks. "No dumbass, you know I have natural pink cheeks." I tried playing it off. I mean I'm not lying. "Whatever you say." He laughed again earning a hit from me "ouch!" He sighed touching his arm, now I was the one laughing.

────── •✧• ──────

📍Lakeacre highschool, 2:30 pm

"I need to go to practise with Oppa. I'll text you later, tho." I hugged Nima as she did too. I started walking to the school while texting Jun.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
Jun 🥺

Yo bitch
I'm at your school in 20 minutes

Okay hoe just wait in the library or sum shit

Library????? Ew. Ill walk around your school.
You have this arts room or thing right I'll just look around
And maybe look for my friends hahaha

Do that, I'll finish school in like 45 minutes

I already finished👹👹👹

Shut up you bitch I'll kick your ass

Ayo 😠 I'll tell my mom

yOuR mOm sO ScArY 🤯🤯

Stfu and go study ugly cow

See you later my fav cousin 🥰🥰🥰

IM YOUR ONLY COUSIN WYM

😘😘😘😘

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

I entered the school firstly looking at the map. Where should I go? They have nothing special.

I sighed still looking at it. I'll just go to the library maybe they have cool stuff.

"Youngie! What's up!" – "Oppa! Long time no see." I hugged my cousins friend. "Are you waiting for Jun?" – "Yeah, we have to go to practise together." – "Didn't his class already end?" – "I don't know- he told me it ends in 40 minutes or something." He looked at me confused.

"Weird. His classmates I know already went home." – "Oh. Uhm, I'll ask him later then. See you around!" I smiled at him as he went away.

"Who was that?" – "Daniel!" I hugged him as he got out of the room "that was my cousins friend." He looked at my clothes "This hoodie looks familiar." Daniel tilted his head.

I was about to speak when Jungwon showed up from behind "Yeah, that's mine. Hi Soyoung." He smiled at me answering Daniels question. "Did you finish school?" – "Since hours. Jungwon locked me up in the classroom just to study." Daniel rolled his eyes.

"You never study that's why dumbo." Jungwon hit him when we all laughed. "What about you? Are you waiting for your cousin." – "Yeah, we need to go to practise together." They nodded.

"Ill get going now, my bus is coming soon." Dani hugged me. "See you soon." I smiled looking at Jungwon.

I can't keep ignoring this shitty shrilling sound. Why don't you stop already?

"Aren't you going with him?" – "Ah right-" Jungwon suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"Bye." I saw them going out. "Oh wait! Jungwon!" I ran towards them "your hoodi-" I started taking it off. "No, it's okay, keep it. It's going to be colder later so just wear it. Don't get sick, okay?" – "Thanks, I won't!" I smiled going back.

────── •✧• ──────

"So she's the reason you were looking at the forecast the whole time." Daniel hit me "Wha- no. Look where you're going." I pulled him off the street changing the topic.

"I never saw you putting so much effort in a friendship. Why her?" – "What do you mean? I'm not. We just talk because of school that's it."

"Just tell me." He put his arm around my shoulders. "Dani, if there would be something, I would tell you." – "Yeah true, it's not like she's your soulmate." He giggled when I stopped walking.

"How did you even- Who told you this?" – "Huh? That was just a guess." Daniel shrugged with his shoulders. "Dani, you would never come up with this shit on your own."

"Why? Is it true? Is she your soulmate?" He stopped in front of me when I looked at him. "You shouldn't know that." I started walking again.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

Because I'm in a good mood ;)

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ANOTHER REVEALING 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

I can't wait to start dropping the stuff.