s. 16 ep. 17

«sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ»

┏━━━━ 2 years ago ━━━━┓

"Jungwon!" I heard her calling my name. There she was. My girl. I saw her happily running into my arms.

"Hey, Yewon." I kissed her forehead. Two minutes. Two minutes long we were standing in the park. Her in my arms and me holding her. The snow fell on us while the moon was above us.

"I missed you." Yewon mumbled. "Why did you leave then?"
"It's a long story. I'll tell you someday." She smiled "Let's go first!"

"Where? It's so late." – "It looks better at night." She took my hand and made her way out of the park. I just followed her quietly. After a long walk, I realized where she was taking me. "The namsan tower?"

"Whisper!" she tried to shush me. "Why?" I whispered. "We can't be here actually." She giggled running this time. Just like that, I followed her. What is she planning?

She planned a lot of stuff, always. That night we had a lot of fun, looking down on the city and admiring everything.

"Jungwon, you know I like you. I like you a lot." – "So suddenly? I know Yewon, I like you too." I hugged her.

"Please don't leave me." – "I won't, Maeum. I won't."

Why would I leave you when I like you so much? You bring colors into my life. I must be very ungrateful when I would leave you.

"It's getting late. Let me take you home." I smiled taking her hand as we made our way back home.

After I said goodbye I made my way back home. Right after getting ready for bed, I fell asleep very fast.

-

I won't say it was a usual morning. I woke up with a bad stomachache. The urge to throw up.

I was still laying in bed as my sister rushed into my room. "Why are you still laying in your bed?! Yewon is in the ICU." – "What?! What happened?!"

"Just hurry up. I'll tell you in the car." Without thinking twice I got out of my bed and put on my shoes.

I knew there was something wrong. It's not the first time.

"Can you please tell me what happened now!?" – "She- she attempted suicide. Someone tried to save her but she hit her head and has a very very severe and dangerous injury." She took a deep breath.

Single tears started falling from my eyes. But she was just fine yesterday night. Or wasn't she? She seemed happy. Fuck.

Once we arrived at the hospital we needed to wait outside. She's still in the operation room, the woman said.

-

Hours passed. Everyone forced me to go home but I didn't leave that fast. I need to stay here.

"Jungwon, don't be ridiculous. We'll come back once she's out and able to see you." – "No. I won't go. You can go without me." I pushed my sister away while still standing there.

"Please, Jungwon. I know you're worried. We all are but please. Change your clothes and eat. I promise we'll come back." My sister once again took my hand and tried to move me from the spot I've been standing at.

"I already said no. Go alone." – "Jung-" – "Won. Come. Now." I heard Heeseung from the back. "No, Hyung. How many times do you want to hear it?" I asked annoyed "just leave me fucking alone and go on your own."

"Jungwon, you have to come. The doctor said she still needs two hours. We'll be back as soon as possible." This time I couldn't even speak. He just lifted me up and got out of the hospital.

"Hyung! Let me down!" I tried pulling myself out of his grip. "NO JUNGWON!" – "HYUNG!" I gave up. I don't have any motivation.

"I know Jungwon." Standing in the parking lot, I just hugged Heeseung and started crying. "I don't want to lose her." – "I know. The doctors are giving everything. It'll be okay. I promise."

- 4 days later -

"He still didn't eat?" – "No. He's been in his room since the funeral. I'm worried, Heeseung." Jungwon's sister cried in Heeseungs arms.

It's been four days after Yewons death. Jungwon wouldn't come out of his room as his eyes got very swollen from all the crying.

Everyone was worried not knowing what they should do. If his noona wouldn't call Heeseung, she could never get him out of his room.

So Heeseung was standing in front of Jungwons door hoping for him to open it. "Fuck off, Heeseung." – "Please, let me in." – "I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF YOU LIAR!" They could hear something thrown at the door.

"If you don't open the door now I'll break it! Open it. Now! I won't stop knocking!" After Heeseung was knocking on the door for a few minutes, Jungwon finally opened up.

"JUNGWON! LOOK AT YOU!" His sister hugged him tightly with tears falling.
After they talked a little bit, convincing Jungwon to eat something, they helped him go downstairs where the food was already ready.

With a lot of difficulties Jungwon could eat something.

And since that day, his life changed. completely.

┗━━━━ Present ━━━━┛

☁︎☁︎☁︎

The book is just starting people 😎

LISTEN TO HEESEUNGS COVER. NOW.