Chapter 1

When I was young I use to ride my bike I use to have lots of friends and play with my siblings. I use to go up to my cottage with my mom and my dad and my 2 brothers we had a blast. But that's when I was young! You see I'm not a popular girl I don't have blonde hair and blue eyes and a perfect body. I'm a ginger I have green eyes and I'm a "perfect" size is what my mom always told me. But even tho I didn't have a lot of friends I still had my family! That was until the accident. My parents and my 2 brother Brody and chuck were on their way to Brody's hockey game, it was a normal day just like all the others I had decided to stay back an study for my last end of year project. They let me stay home i was in grade 8 and 14 years old it was a normal thing. I finished my work and decided to make supper for myself, that's when the call came. It was the police they found my family in a ditch on the side of the road upside down. Everyone in the car was dead. That night the police came to my house and took me to a foster home. My moms parents had died 2 years ago and my dad grew up on the streets with no parents my mother was an only child. That night changed my whole life forever. I was an orphan. For the past 2 years I have been in over 25 different foster homes, and just when I think they are starting to like me something happens and I am token away just as fast as I got their. I hope this time is different! I stand on the front door of my 26 foster home.
"It will be different this time!" My foster worker Jen says as she stands beside me " it's a girls group home!" Jen has been with me at every home and has always helped me get into a new home. The door opens and I am greeted by a older lady who I believe to be sandy
" Franny!" Sandy says " hi I'm sandy! Oh but you already now that! Here let me get your things!" Sandy says I say goodbye to Jen and think to myself how long with I be in this house? We walk up a old stair case and into a room with two beds. Their is a girl sitting their with brown hair and glasses. She looks up at me.
" hi!" She says as she gets off the bed and goes towards me" you must be Franny! I'm Taylor!" She says to me as she hugs me. I don't like hugs and when I go into my foster home for the first time I get a lot of them.
" lady's dinner is in 10 please be ready and after dinner Taylor can you show Franny around?" Sandy says as she leaves the room with out hearing Taylor's response.
" ok! Sandy! Oh god that women is annoying!" Taylor says
" I heard that!" Sandy yells from the hall
" ya ya!" Taylor says. I start unpacking my things wondering if I should even bother.
" your quite did u know that?!" Taylor says as she jumps on her bed" I don't bite!"
" I'm sorry I just don't like yo get to comfortable with people in my foster homes." I say
" why?" Taylor asks
" I usually end up leaving when I am getting comfortable." I say as I look down at the picture of my family. Taylor gets up and looks at me and says " everyone has gone throw the same thing here! We are all loved here and we have each other!" Taylor says " you know I have never had a roommate before!"
" really?" I ask
" ya this is going to be fun! Welcome to Rothworks!" Taylor says and I feel like I am going to stay here longer then I through.
Hi everyone! This is going to be a supernatural book. Please vote and comment what you think! I will try to update every other day! Thanks for reading!