Chapter 5

In the movies people are always happy and find their happy ending. But in real life it's not like that, it's not even close. No one ever really gets over things, they just don't think about it as much as the day before. I walk into the hospital with Meagan, Avery , Sandy, and Taylor.
" hello I'm Sandy Leanna, I'm here to see Tina Coldman, I'm her foster carer." Sandy says to the lady at the front desk.
" Sandy!" Coley says as she comes up running toward us.
" oh honey!" Sandy says as she hugs coley " what happened are you ok?" Sandy asked.
Coley looks at us and whispers in sandys ear. Sandy looks up at her.
" Meagan take my car coley has hers I'll bring her home later!" Sandy says as she hands Meagan the car keys.
" Sandy we can wait!" Taylor says.
" No!" Sandy says " go home now!" She says as we leave the hospital wondering what would happen.
*******************
I walk into my room to get started on my homework. Taylor Meagan and Avery are downstairs watching the hunger games. By the time I'm done my homework it's 8:30 and Sandy isn't back with coley and Tina yet. This is getting weird I through to myself as I pull out my sweater from my dresser. As I pull it up I see the diary that was on my pillow last night. I through it was just a dream. I opened it up to the first page, And read.
It has been hard to control the pain and suffering of my fears. My dreams are getting more intense with ever passing night. I can't live in this safe place for much longer they are coming they are coming for me. I need to leave but I can't my mind is emotions and feelings that don't make sense. They love and time I have put into this is going to come back to haunt me. I need to leave before they come they come looking for me. They have the hard thrown of the day and no night to show for the work they have done. How can this be how can I stand on both feet when I know that one is broken? How can I live a life that wasn't meant for me? The light of tomorrow will just bring more fear to this world and lives we live. They are coming coming for me. How am I to go on with my life when I now that I am not that I am not real. I am not here this isn't real! This world that we live in is just a hiding place for the soul less. They are coming coming for me!
I close the book and think about all the words I just read, I have so many questions in my head. Was my father mentally unstable? Who was coming for him? How is he not real? But the most haunting question I have is how did this book this personal diary that my mother herself would have never seen get into my room?