Chapter 32

A month went by of him leaving to take care of 'buissness'. I don't know what to think what to say what is going on. I just want to get to know luke but he's always gone. I learned so much this month and I'm really getting a good grip on my powers me and Taylor are becoming closer and Chuck and Taylor and coming close friends too. They both like Axel I like him too he's a nice guy. But I haven't looked at him the same way as I did the first day I met him. He made lukes sister run away he crushed her. I haven't seen James all month. Taylor said his mom came and they are the first and only residents of the jail they were brought in for questioning and put into jail until we can make sure they aren't here to hurt us, and aren't working with the scientists. Luke is gone most of the night but comes in around 12 to see if I'm ok. I'm usually 'sleeping'. I can't sleep time though. I look over at the clock 3:30 he's still not home. What is he doing? What's so important that he can't be with me? Why is he always leaving me? Does he want me around? Is he cheating on me? I thought of him cheating on me makes my heart break. Would he really do that? Just then I hear the front door open and people talking. I get out of bed and walk towards the stairs. I slowly walk down them to see Luke and William with a group of other guys. Just then Luke looks up at me. His eyes go wide. I look down I'm wearing short shorts and a semi see throw shirt. I freeze. Luke turns to his men.

"Turn around!" He yells. They all turn around. Luke runs up to me.

"What the hell are you wearing!" He yells as he pulls off his shirt and puts it over me.

"Where were you its 3:30 in the morning Luke!" I yell.

"Franny I told you not to wait up on me!" She says as he cups my face. His signature line when he leaves. Don't wait up for me make sure you go to bed.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"I was out taking care of business." He says. I can see he's starting to get mad. But I need to know.

"Luke where were you?" I ask a little bit louder.

"Leave Franny." He says simply as he lets go of my.

"What?" I ask.

"Go back to bed." He says. I'm really mad at this point I take off his shirt and throw its at him.

"I'm getting a drink." I say as I walk past him and towards the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing! Put my shirt back on!" He yells.

"Why." I say as I grab a bottle of water.

"Because I don't want anyone to see you in that." Luke says. I turn around to face him.

"Well you don't so I might as well give the other boys a show!" I yell. His eyes go black. He picks me up and runs up the stairs and into my bedroom. He puts me down.

"YOU LISTEN I WANT YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD! OK BUT I CANT RUSH YOU INTO ANYTHING! IM NOT LIKE THAT! IM DOING THIS FOR YOU DAMNIT! I WANT YOU SO BAD!" He screams. I look into his black eyes.

"I never asked you too!" I yell trying to sound tough but it comes out more of a wine. Great now he thinks I'm a winer. His eyes go back to his beautiful green eyes.

"What?" He says as he walks closer to me. I step back.

"Are you cheating on me?" I blurt out. I cover my mouth. His eyes go black.

"What?" He screams.

"It's just your out all the time you never see me your always gone and you are always distant." I say looking down at my feet. "Their are prettier girls out there." I say trying not to cry I can't look weak. Before I know it I am off the floor and onto the bed with luke on top of me.