Chapter 14

This week went by fast. James wasn't at school Thursday and again today. I haven't told Taylor about the necklace cause I don't want to think about it. I haven't seen Tina since Monday. I haven't thought to call her until now as I lay in my bed "listening" to Taylor's story about Nick. Just then Tina appears.
"I found something out about the necklace!" She says. I sit up and look at her.
"What is it?" I ask her.
"I'll show you! Tonight we go back down into the book case. I'll be back around 1..... Look throw your fathers diary and see if theirs anything about the necklace in it!" Tina says as she disappears.
"What is it?" Taylor asks me as she looks at me.
"This necklace." I say looking at her "is stuck on me and I don't know why...... But Tina just told me she found out something about it! She told me to look at my fathers diary to see if their is anything about the necklace in it," I say as I get off my bed and grab my suit case under my bed and unlock it. I grab the book and lock it back up. I look up at her. And she smiles.
"I didn't see anything!" Taylor says with a laugh. We look throw the book and try to find something about the necklace. All that my father has written about is Someone coming for him. Taylor is one Google looking up grey crystal necklaces I don't think anything will come up but I wasn't ready to tell her that.
"Taylor I found something!" I say looking at her. We read it.
My father gave me a present today he said that it would protect me for the world we live in and all the people that will take it alway. It's a grey crystal necklace with a black ridden. I put it on and when I was going to bed I tried to take it off it stuck....... I asked my father why and he said only the chosen may unlock the secrets to the crystal. I guess I was keeping this necklace on for longer then I had hoped. I awaken with a black spot on my hand and my crystal flashing red. That's when it happened
"What happened?" Taylor asked me I looked at her the page just kind of ended. It seemed like he didn't want to end it their. I flip the page to find an empty one I keep going but their is no more pages. That was my fathers last entree.
***************
Me and Taylor lie in our beds waiting for Sandy to go to bed. I look at the clock its 2:30 Tina said she would be here at 1 I'm starting to get worried. Just then all the lights go out and Sandys down closes. We wait a little bit longer before we dare speak.
"Let's go!" Taylor says.
"Wait Tina isn't here give me a minute!" I say. I think of Tina her black hair and dark eyes.
"Sorry but remember I'm still trying to find my killer!" She says.
"Sorry I was just getting worried about you!" I say.
"Let's go!" Tina says.
"Wait!" I say "we found something in my fathers diary." I hold it up for Tina to read.
"That's weird." She says
"Ya and get this that was his last entree." I say as I flip throw the rest of the book.
"This makes so much more senses now!" Tina says "come on into the bookcase!" She says with a laugh I giggle as me and Taylor grab the flash lights we walk down the stair ever so carefully and open the bookcase. We close it and walk down the stairs with out flashlights on. I follow Tina to the room with all the information about my family. I walk in and turn on the lights. Tina goes up to the table and shows me a book.
"I found this in the pile over their!" Tina says as she points to a pile of books on a fileing cabinet.
"Wait how did you get it over here?" I asked her remembering how she tried to grab a hair brush one day. That was funny!
"I don't know all of a sudden I couldn't stop thinking about this book and then it fly out of the pile and onto the table." She says as she looks at it. I walk over to it and start reading.
Today we took subject 235 after 3 years of observation we have finally took him into our lab for further observation. Subject 235 hasn't talked to us seems we took him from his home in his sleep. He didn't seem surprised when he woke up in our lab. His powers seem very weak and hardly their. We can't figurer out why and we are starting to worry that we have gotten the wrong person. But just as we were going to bring him back we discovered the Codyen crystal that controls the powers of Ghost Seekers. We took a lot of time in observing this crystal and when we tried to remove it, it didn't come off we will have to spend more time observing its powers and finding out how we can remove this powerful stone with out killing the subject. This is the entree of Christian light.
My father wasn't a run away he was token to be observed.......... Why did they take him? Did he have the same powers as me? How did he get out? What am I wearing around my neck?!