Chapter 28

"Ew are these really are training suits?!" Taylor wines as she picks up her suit and looks at it.
"Their so ugly! Like who looks good in yellow and orange?!" Taylor yells.
"It's fine Taylor." I tell her. She wipes her head over to look at me.
"Have you seen them! They are ugly! I can't go out looking like that!" She pouts.
"Who are you trying to impress?" I ask as I roll my eyes.
"There could be cute guys I need to look my best!" She says with a smirk. I grab my suit off of mine and Taylor's bed and go to the bathroom to change. I slip it on and look in the mirror. It looks ok I guess. It's a orange tight zip up sweater with a orange top underneath and a pair of yellow capris. I throw my hair up in a ponytail and walk out of the bathroom to find Taylor in the same suit as me. She looks good.
"Rocking the suit!" I say she turns around to look at me.
"Damn!" Taylor yells.
"What?" I ask.
"You look hot!!!" He screams.
"Hahah I thought no one looks good in orange and yellow?" I say.
"Ya no one expect for you!" She screams. I roll my eyes. Just then the boys come throw the door laughing an carrying on. They are finally getting along.
"Hey babe." James says as he comes up and kisses me. He leans in and whispers in my ear.
"You look hot."
I push him a little bit but I can feel my cheeks start to blush. James and Chuck already have their suits on they are orange and yellow but they have yellow shirts and orange baggy shorts.
James doesn't have much muscle but that shirt makes him look like a muscle man. James notices me looking at him.
"Checking me out babe?" He asks. I look up at him he has a smirk painted on his lips. I roll my eyes and walk towards the main hall where Mindy told us to wait. I soon approach the hall to find Taylor already there with Mindy.
"Sorry I'm late." I say to Mindy.
"No no its find we are waiting on the boys!" Mindy says. Moments later I hear loud laughter coming from the hall and then I see James and Chuck appear.
"At least their getting along now." Taylor whispers to me.
"Ya but why? this morning my bother was about to kill him. Not that I'm complaining." I whisper she just shrugs. They make their way towards us. James comes up and puts his arm my shoulders.
"Ok now that you guys are here I'm going to explain what the plan for today is." Mindy says with a smile. "As you know today is about finding out what skill level all of you guys are at. For the rest of the morning you will be learning the most important facts about our world and what different powers everyone has. They will also teach you how to use some weaponry." Mindy says.
"Follow me to the class room. You will only be in their for an hour and after that you guys will go to the training area and will meet your teachers then lunch." Mindy says as she stars walking down a hall to the left.
"The left wing of the castle is our classrooms and labs." Mindy explains. We follow her past a room that has a clear window where you can see in. The people in side look like they are doing science experiments. We walk past a couple other rooms until we reach a room that has the number 74 on it. Mindy opens the door revealing a classroom. Their is a lady sitting at a big oak desk reading her book and when we walk in she looks up.
"Mindy!" She says with a smile. As she get up from her desk.
"Hi I'm Mrs. East!" Mrs.east say with a smile.
"Please come take your seats so we can get on with the lessons!" She says as she points to the desks in the classroom. We all walk in and seat in the front row. Mindy wave good bye and closes the door behind her.
"Ok guys as you know I am Mrs. East I am going to be teaching you about the different kinds of powers and abilities people have in this world." She says as she goes up to the chalk board. She writes down.
Ghost whispers
Vision of touch
Wizards
And then looks at us.
"These are just a few of the kinds of people we have in the supernatural world. Their are many kinds but we have 6 main types. I gave you three do you have any guesses?" She asks us. We all look at each other and shake our heads.
"Ok well I will write them up and explain them afterwords." She says as she walks back to the chalk board and writes.
Psychics
Were Wolfs
Shape Shifters
She turns around and looks at us.
"These are just the most common ones we have in the supernatural world. Now Franny you are a ghosted whisper which is someone who can see and talk to sprites. But you are a special types of ghost whisper. The ghosts usual get to chose who they let see, which means lots of people may be supernaturals but don't know it. You on the other hand can chose to see the ghost or not." Mrs. East says.
"I can't I can only see Tina and that's when she wants to see me." I say.
"No Franny you are holding back you mustn't you have to let your wall down so you can see them because they can't break it." Mrs. East says.
"I will teach you how to control it another day when you are ready! Vision of touch are people how can see everything about a person from just one touch. They can see their hole life story or if they chose to they can see one fact or question they have about the person. A wizard is a person that has powers. They have special spells that they can do and they can learn. Psychics can see into the future but only at random and uncertain times. But they are not always right for the future is always changing. Were wolfs are humans that can turn into wolfs they have a wolf brain and a human brain." Mrs. East says.
Taylor puts her hand up.
"Yes?" Mrs.east asks.
"Is it try that werewolfs have mates and are bonded to the one person for the rest of their lives?" Taylor asks.
"Yes! It's called mated. They only have on mate we will get into that another day. And shape shifters are people that can turn into anything and anyone they want to be." Mrs. East explains. She looks at the clock.
"No shot we are out of time I will tell them I didn't have enough time to show you the weapons." Mrs. East says. We all get up and follow her down the hall we came down to the training room in the right wing. As soon as she opens the doors I see him. Out of all the people in the room I see him. I am drown to him I don't know why but as soon as I walked in I say him and when are eyes meet I couldn't look away. I need to see him I need to meet him. He's tall with a big muscular frame he has black hair and green sparkling eyes. His face is perfect every inch is pure perfection. He is pure perfection and the most gorgeous man I have seen. He looks like a Greek god. Just then James comes up to me and throws his arm around my shoulders a making me lose eye contact with him. James places a sweet kisses on my cheek. I smile and before I know it James is on the ground and the Greek god has his arms around my waist and pulls me to his hard chest.
"Mine!"