Chapter 18

**James: point of view.**
"Stop stop!" I yell.
"What little princess you love her!" Mike said.
"Mike please just let me explain this to her!" I said.
"Like hell." Mike said as he started walking away with Franny on his shoulder.
"Mike this is your granddaughter!" I yell. Mike turns around and looks at me.
"Do you think I care? I put my own son in the operation." Mike says.
"This is different mike she's not going to want to ever see you...... She nows your her grandfather!" I say. He looks at me.
"I'm saving her!" He simply says. He walks away to his car I try to run after it but it's no us she gone. I get in my car and race home. I park in the driveway and ran to the door I open it.
"Mom! Mom!" I yell.
"What what?" She asks me.
"Mike took Franny!!!!!" I start screaming.
"Shit they took her too early." My mother says as she runs to her car on the street I follow quickly behind. She races to Sandys house and we both jump out of the car and run up to her door. She answers it.
"Hello." She says with a smirk.
"You took Franny?" My mother asks Sandy.
"No she up in her room it's to early for that!" Sandy said with a smile.
"Why did you get mike to take her?" My mother asked confused.
"Because I wanted to see what this little bitch would do and he did absolutely nothing except go to his mommy." Sandy says with a laugh. I have to tell her....... She needs to now.
"She found the bookcase it won't be much longer now!" Sandy says with a smirk. "Go up stairs with your bitch." Sandy says to me. I walk up the stairs and into her room she sitting up in her bed.
"I want to know the truth!" She says.
**Frannys point of view**
I woke up to my bedroom. How did I get her? I wondered. I sit up in my bed and looked around James left me. Just then my door opened and James walked in.
"I want to know the truth!" I said before he could make up an excuse. He looks a little surprised. He closes the door.
"What do you remember?" He asks me.
"I remember you taking me to the stream and then you started to get scared and you....." He told me he loved me? He told me he loved me!
"And?" James says.
"And you told me you loved me and then I went dark and woke up a loan." I say as I look away from him. "How'd I wake up a loan James!?" I asked him.
"Mike took you." James says.
"James I don't know who the hell mike is I just want to know what the hell happened to me so hurry up you ass hole!" I yell.
"Mike is your grandfather.." James was cut off by the door opening.
"What's going on him here?" Sandy asks as she opens the door.
"James was just leaving." I say as I get off my bed and walk down stairs.
"Franny wait!" James yells
"James I believe you have to leave she doesn't want to talk to you right now." Sandy says "please leave."
"But..." James says.
"Leave." Sandy says. James walks down the stairs and I don't dare look at him I hear the door open and then close before I let the tears fall. Sandy comes up behind me and hugs me. I pull away.
"How did I get home?" I ask her she looks at me.
"James took you.." Sandy says as I cut her off.
"Bull shit! Bull shit! How the hell do you now my grandfather?" I ask her.
"Honey I don't know what your talking about." Sandy says.
"Mike! Mike! Mike my fathers dad. I know he took me home." I say.
"Franny how dare you come here and yell at me in my home! I took you in when no one else wants you! Ya that's right no one wanted you!!!" Sandy yells. Just then Taylor walks in.
"Sandy what the hell you don't tell one of your kids that!" Taylor yells.
"She's not one of my kids!" Sandy yells.
"Sandy you don't mean that!" Taylor yells.
"She's not one of my kids!" Sandy says.
"I'm sorry I've been such a pain!" I yell.
"And I'm sorry one on wants me because you know what I don't want you to by my "mother" cause your not you never will be your an old bitch who doesn't give a shit about anyone!" I yell.
"So thank you for helping me see your true colours before I got to damn comfortable." I yell as I walk up the stairs with Taylor close by. She closes the door behind me. I start throwing my stuff into my suit case.
"Franny you can't go! You'll just be stuck with a new foster family!" Taylor whispers.
"Thanks why I'm not going back!" I say.
"What do you mean?" She asks. I look up at her.
"I'm running away!" I say