Chapter 6

I went to bed scared and uneasy, Sandy , Tina, and coley still weren't home. Tally or called Sandy but she didn't answer. So now I lie in my bed not able to sleep.
" Franny?" Taylor says
" yes." I say
" I'm scared something happened to Tina!" Taylor says as she starts to sob. I turn on the lights and sit beside her on her bed.
" it's ok she will be ok!" I say trying to not just convince Taylor but also myself that those words are true.
" no she's not!" She says looking at me I pass her a tissue.
" what do u mean?" I ask her.
" Tina wanted to get shot!" Taylor says.
" wait what?!" I ask.
" Tina has always been depressed, she watched her parents die right in front of her. She hates Sandy. And last year...." Taylor starts to ball." She... She.. She started hanging out with the druggies she hasn't ever been the same she started dating this jerk and she new she was going to get shot today." Taylor says.
" wait she told you that?" I asked her.
" umm..... I know this sounds crazy but.... I just like felt it." Taylor says.
" what do u mean you just felt it?" I asked her
" when I hugged her this morning I say something." Taylor says looking at the wall.
" Taylor what do you mean?" I asked.
" I saw her getting shot, it's like when I touched her I could feel her emotions. Like when I hugged you today I say you with your brother and James you were looked happy." Taylor said
" wait!" I said as I got up and grabbed my fathers diary.
" is that the book you were hiding from me?" Taylor asks.
" yes! Wait what how did u now that?" I asked her.
" I touched your hand when you passed me the tissue!" Taylor said as she looked down at her pillow in her hands.
" wait describe the cover of the book." I said as I put the book behind my back. Last night before I went to bed I put the book in my suitcase under my bed and locked it. She would never have found it.
" it's a light brown with some dark patches of brown." Taylor says. I show her the book and she looks at me.
"I found this on my pillow last night" I said. " I have never seen this book in my life."
" how do you think it got here?" She asked me.
" I have no idea!" I said.
" that's strange!" Taylor said.
" I saw something in this book that was about visions of a touch." I say. I show her the book and we spend the night reading my fathers diary, waiting for sandy Tina and coley to come home.
**************
I set in my 2 period class. Math. I hate math. This morning Sandy and coley were their but no Tina they said she's fine but still needs more time in the hospital. We are half way throw are lesson when the classroom phone rings and I'm called down to the office where Meagan coley avery and Taylor all stand with Sandy.
" what is she doing here!!???" Coley asked Sandy.
" coley Franny is a part of our family now! She was worried about Tina too, so she is coming with us to see Tina." Sandy says as she signed us out and we all walked to her van. The drive to the hospital was silent no one dared talk. We all walk into the hospital and passed the front desk where a man now sat. We walked into a hall with white walls and stopped at a door with a 91 on it.
" you girls may go in but be gentle." Sandy said. I took a set in a chair in the hall.
" Franny come in with me?" Taylor asked. I looked at her and got up. We walked into Tina's room it had a chair and lots of machines. She had lots of wires attacked to her. She smiled when we walked in and said wry little words. When she saw me, she looked almost at peace I guess you could call it. She looked so scared and uneasy when everyone else walked in but when she saw me she looked so happy.
" tell everyone I love them." Tina said to me as she looked at everyone. Then an alarm went off and we were escorted out of the room.
" what's happening?" Coley asked Sandy.
" I don't know sweetheart!" Sandy said as she looked at us. We walked down to the cafeteria to wait and see what happened. As we walked down the hall I whispered to Taylor.
"Didn't you hear Tina?" I asked
"No! Franny Tina was asleep the whole time!" Taylor said as she gave me a weird look. What just happened in there?