Chapter 9

I set at the kitchen table beside Taylor. It's so weird thinking that Tina will never come back. Coley has been in her room since last night. I set beside Taylor wondering if I should tell her about my kiss with James. Avery hasn't touched her food and Meagan is just sitting their.
" Franny how was your day?" Sandy asks trying to make conversation.
" it was good thank you!" I say with a soft smile.
" that's good!" Sandy says trying to smile. " I'm sorry Franny I didn't get you a phone today!" She says.
" Sandy no worries you have bigger things to deal with I can go with out a phone." I say. She looks at me and smiles I see the tears in her eyes.
" excuse me." Sandy says as she leaves and goes up stairs. Meagan and Avery soon leave too leaving me and Taylor alone. I grad the plates and start washing them.
" do you need help?" Taylor asks as she comes up to me.
" sure if yo want to!" I say. She grades the tea-towel.
" so I heard you meant Jordan today!" Taylor says.
" you heard about that!" I laugh
" Tiffany and June told me!" Taylor said. " they said like everyone loves you know and that you eat lunch with James and his friends!" Taylor says excited!
" ya!" I said " they are so nice! Do u still want to go to the party tomorrow night?" I asked her.
" I don't know If a party will be good for!" Taylor says " I think I'm going to go to bed now night!" Taylor says as she leaves me alone to finish the dishes.
****************
BANG! I am woken up by the sound of a door slamming I open my eyes to see my bedroom door that is now closed. I look over to Taylor's bed she isn't there she probably just went to the bathroom and closed the door. I close my eyes again.
BANG! I open my eyes to find myself in front of an old house.
" this is where I grow up!" I voice says behind me. I turn around to Tina.
" Tina?" I say.
" your the only one that can see me!" Tina says.
" what do you mean?" I say.
" am I dead?" She asks me.
" yes...." I say looking down.
" no one else can see me..... But you. No one say me in the hospital but you!" Tina says.
" wait how do u know that?" I asked her " i tried to talk to Sandy but she didn't hear me!" Tina says as she starts to cry. I walk up to Tina and put my hand on her shoulder my hand goes right throw it.
" tell me about this house!" I tell her trying to not think about the fact that my hand just went throw her.
" it was my home before before my parents died." She says.
" Tina am i dreaming is this a dream?" I ask her.
" no your just like Taylor your a supernatural." Tina says supply.
" wait how do u know about that?" I ask her.
"Taylor talks in her sleep about her visions." She says. " and you can see ghosts example A!" Tina points at herself. I smile.
" I brought you here to show you how you have a gift and should us it...... You have a very unique gift because the ghosts get to pick you see them or not!" Tina says. I look at her and the house starts to fade and she starts to fade.
" Tina! Tina!" I yell.
" stop focusing it! It has to come naturally!" Tina says as I stand in my room alone. Taylor is in her bed fast asleep. I get into my bed. I can see ghost? I can see ghost.
**************
I walk into school by myself everyone stayed home again. I am so tried I didn't sleep at all last night.
" hey Franny!" Catie says to me as I pass her in the hall
" hey!" I say
" see you at lunch!!" She says
" see you at lunch!" I say to her. I walk to my locker and see James standing there with Ethan.
" hey!" Ethan say to me.
" hey!" I say.
"I'll leave you to it!" He says to me and James as he walks away. As soon as he walks away James pulls me to him and kisses me.
" are you ok?" He whispers in my ear.
" ya just a bad night!" I say as he holds me.
" tell me if you need to talk about it!" James says.
" thank you!" I say as I kiss him on the cheek.
" oh you guys are so cute!!" Nick says as walks up to us.
" shut up jack ass!" James says with a smirk. The bell for first period rings I kiss James good bye and go to my class.
*************
" k shut up this party is going to rock!" Catie yells at Jonathan.
" baby it's going to suck lets just do something else tonight." Jonathan says as he walks up to her and kisses her neck.
" I have to go! Me and Franny and Amy are all going to go together!" Catie says
" fine I'll come!" He says with a smirk.
***************
" I'm not sure if your ready to go to a party yet!" Sandy says to Taylor.
"I don't want you to over due it!" Sandy says.
" I'm only going for a little bit!" Taylor says.
" ok!" Sandy says as Taylor walks out of the kitchen.
" Franny can you keep an eye on her please?" Sandy asks
" yes I will make sure she ok!" I say with a smile as I hug her. I have been doing that a lot lately she is having a very hard time. Just then the door bell rings. I open the door to find Amy, Catie , and James.
" hey!" I say " Taylor you ready?" I yell up the stairs.
" coming!" She says as she runs down stairs. We walk to James jeep to find Nick Jonathan and Ethan.
" good think I drove my own car!" Catie says as we walk over to her blue Honda. I get in the back with Taylor.
" this is going to be fun!"we drive up to a big house with lots of cars parked everywhere. We walk in and I'm surprised this is a crazy party! Their are people making out and lots of people drinking and dancing. Me Amy Catie and Taylor started dancing. Just then something big starts playing. We dance like crazy.
" I have to go pee!" Taylor says as she goes to the bathroom.
" hey baby!" James says as he comes and dances with me. He starts kissing me.
" Franny?" Taylor calls from behind me. Oh shit!