Chapter 24

I hate the cold. I hate the feeling of the goose bumps on my body. I hate how I feel that I can't do anything about it that I can't get warm. I hate how when I think of cold I think of death. Death of my parents and of my life. But they are alive.......but are they really livening is any of us really living? I mean we may live but what is it to live without having a perps in it. I open my eyes an look around the room. Dark it's so very dark. The pavement is cold on my butt. I try to get up but I can't.
"Franny! Franny!" A voice calls I can't make it out.
"Franny help me!" I look around I can't see anyone.
"Franny open up!"
"Tina?" I say. A bright light makes my eyes hurt. I stand up now feeling more powerful now then ever. Just the a figure walks throw the light. I can't make out the persons face it has a hood over its face. It comes closer to me and I try to back up but I just hit the wall.
"Who are you?" I ask. The person looks up at me. But doesn't respond. It comes so close to me I can feel the coldness from its body. The person reaches me and grabs my necklace. I grab the persons arm. As I make contact with the persons arm my mind starts racing and suddenly I'm in a allay way. I look around and see big garbage bins and trash all around. I try to move but I can't. Just then a hear a voice screaming.
"Help!! Help me!!" But it's not just any voice it's Tina's.
"Please he's after me!" She screams. I try to talk but I can't im stunned.
"Tina please stop being so dramatic I'm not going to hurt you...... I'm going to kill you!" A husky voice says. Tina runs to the garbage bin and hinds behind it.
"Come out come out where ever you are!" The voice gets louder. Just then a figure comes closer to the garbage bin.
"Tina your such a silly girl! That was a very bad hiding spot!" The voice says as he brings a gun to her chest and pulls the trigger. She lets out one last scream before the life is sucked out of her. The murder turns around.
"Mike?" I say a I look into the face of the man that killed Tina. My grandfather killed Tina? He runs past me Just before coley comes running to Tina.
"Oh no!" She screams as she scrabbles to get her phone. The ambulance comes and coley is in tears on the phone with Sandy. I am ripped out of the vision and back into reality. The ghost like person is gone. I am standing in the same room I woke up in. I have so many questions but as I look down at the floor I see the necklace. I touch my neck.
"It's gone!" I breath as a small smile creeps it's way onto my face.
"Yes it is!" Tina cheers. I look around to try to find her but I can't.
"Tina?" I ask. She soon appears with a smile on her face.
"Who did this?" I ask look down at the floor.
"You were chosen!" She squeals.
"Chosen for what?" I ask.
"Chosen to be saved." She says.
"The person showed me the night of your murder." I say looking into her eyes.
"W...wh...what?" She studiers.
"Mike did it." I say looking at her. She starts to cry. I walk over to her and try to give her a hug but then remember she is a ghost.
"That bastard is going to pay!" She screams. Just then the door opens and Sandy walks in. She looks at me then the necklace on the floor.
"How did you?" She starts and then looks around the room.
"What do you do?!" She screams. I look around the room nothing is their it's the same way as it always is..... Except.
"You can see ghosts?" I ask her. She looks at me.
"Oh look at you catching on so fast good girl!" She says with a smirk.
"Now your coming with me!" She says.
"Like hell!" I say.
"Honey I'm not giving you a choice plus don't you want to see Taylor and keep your family alive?" She says as she walks out the door. I follow her wishing I could have another choice. She brings me to a big wooden door at the end of the hall. She slowly opens it to revel Taylor, my mom, my dad, chuck, Brody, and James. I walk in and hug Taylor.
"Are you ok?" She says as we part. She nows everything that I went throw just from one touch.
"Ya are you ok?" I say as I look into her eyes.
"Yes!" She says.
"Ok if we are done with this we can begin." Sandy says.
"What are we doing here?" I ask her.
"My main witch." Sandy says with a smirk.
"What?" I say. Just then the door opens .
"May?" My mother cries as may walks in.
"Well I'll leave you here I'll be back in a little bit." Sandy says as she walks out. As the door closes. May looks around the room it's dark but has a window in it. The room is a little bit bigger then mine. May goes up to the corner of the room and makes a ball of fire in her hands. She throws it up at the corner. She does this to each one and then comes to all of us.
"So I'm suppose to tell you what is going to happen and why you are here but I messed up I put my sons life on the line and I messed up my best friends life I'm truly sorry." May says as she looks at my mom. I can't stand being in a room with may and James my anger towards them.
"You put me and my family in here..." My mom says very calmly. She never gets angry and I wish I had her temper.
"Willow please I'm so sorry." May says to my mom. My mother looks away from her bestfriend. May goes over to the window and opens it.
"What are you doing?" I ask her.
"I'm getting you guys out of here!" She says.