Chapter 37

I wake up in a my bed by myself. I slowly get up and walk downstairs. No one is there. All of a sudden I hear yelling coming from Luke's office I make my way towards it. The room is filled. I walk in and the room goes silent. Luke is behind his desk and looks up as I walk in. I walk over to him.

"You ok?" He ask me as I stand in front of him.

"Yea.... What's going on?" I ask. Luke looks over at the men but they all look away.

"Sandy was our a distraction." Luke says.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"The main village has been burnt down." Luke says. My heart stops.

"My family?" I ask not sure if I want to know the answer.

"All safe including Taylor." Luke says as he grabs my hands. "I got them out in time." He said looking me in the eyes.

"How many?" I ask not wanting to know the answer. Luke signs.

"Let's just say their is a lot of children with out parents." Luke says. I let out a shaky breath.

"That was my fault." I say though mind link. Luke looks up at me.

"No it wasn't you saved them if anything." He say though mind link. I let out a tear he wipes it.

"Their are kids living with out parents I lived that life it's not a good one." I say though mind link. He puts his hand on my cheek.

"We will get though this!" He says though mind link. I nob my head and wipe my tears and stand strong beside Luke.

"What is the plan of attack?" I ask. All the men look around at each other. Just then William Luke's beta steps up.

"Luna the war has already began." Willam says. I look at him.

"Yes.... So what's the plan of attack." I ask. Looking over at Luke who looks down.

" franny their is no plan." Luke says. I turn around to look at him.

"We can't just give up Luke!" I say looking him in the eyes.

"Luna we did the best that we could." Willam says. I shake my head.

"No you didn't." I say as I walk out the door of the office and walk out of the house. I run over to the main village. I see the remains of the the castle and I know the village isn't far from it. I walk over to the castle and as i look down at the ones whole village my heart drops. All the houses that once stood are all gone and the door to the human world is broken giving full access to Fort Mist. But the thing that really makes my stomach hurt and my blood boil is all the dead body's scattered in the mess of wood, stone, and ash.

"Its over fran." Luke sad from behind me. I turn around and look at him.

"No it's just began." I say as I walk over to the pack village. I knock on every door at every house and tell them all to come. I walk over to the pack house with a crowd of people behind me. As I walk in all the soldiers look over at me and the big crowd of people. I walk up to the front of the room and stand up on the table by the back wall. I face the crowd.

"I know we have all been throw a hard time." I say as the room goes quite and all eye are on me.

"We may feel like giving up. But we can't they haven't won they may think they have but we are strong we can get throw this we can win. We are stronger fighters then them." I say as I look around at the crowd.

"Why would we try to fight they have trice the amount of people then us." A voice says from the crowd.

"They aren't fighters! They aren't trained fighters." I say looking into the crowd.

"They are smarter then us." A voice says. I shake my head.

"No! We are all supernaturals and I believe in us! We can win and we will win we have to they killed our loved ones our neighbours and our family's. We have the determination to win this! We have to win to get revenge on them!" I say. Everyone starts to perk up.

"We are a unit! No one can break us!" I scream throw the crowd. The crowd yells yes!!

"We are going to win! They will wish they didn't mess with us!" I scream they all scream yes!

"Know lets get out there and win this war!" I scream they all chant. I jump off the table into the crowd and try to find my family. I look throw the crowd as I spot them I walk over to them. Chuck is looking at me with Taylor at his side my mother and father are standing beside each other.

"That was a good speak honey." My father says a he smiles at me. A weak defeated smile. My mothers eyes are puffy and red probably from all the crying she did after she found out Brody killed hisself.

" I found out why Brody killed his self." I say as I close my eyes and breath slowly. I open my eyes and my family is looking at me with a curious expression.

"May put a spell on him to do it." I say as my eyes start to water.

"They pretended to kill him the first time because they wanted to see if their was a way to kill me and our kind." I say. My father looks at me.

"I don't understand." My father says. I look at him.

"What?" I ask.

"Our kind can die by a gun like any other supernatural." My father says. I look at him and my family. I start to panic.

"Excuse me." I say as I run over to the door where Luke stands.

"Nice speech babe." Luke says with a wink as I walk over to him.

"I know why the scientist think they can win." I say as I look at Luke.

"What?" Luke says throw mind link.

"You know how Sandy said we tried to figure out a way to kill your kind." I say throw mind link.

"Ya why?" Luke ask me throw mind link.

"We can die by a gun  as all the other supernaturals." I say throw mind link.

"Ya so." Luke says throw mind link.

"The scientist aren't going to us guns they have some sort of poison that can kill every kind of super natural except for ghost whispers." I say throw mind link. Luke freezes.

"The game just changed." He says.