Chapter 15

I look down at the book in complete and utter shock.
"Franny we have to go!" Taylor says to me. I'm studded.
"Franny please u don't want Sandy to find us." Taylor says. I slowly make my way out of the room and turn off the light. We walk up stairs and grab the wooden handle on the other side of the bookcase. I open and and we walk upstairs. When we get up to our room I just sit on my bed.
"Why would Sandy give me a necklace that controls my powers and how does she now about them?" I ask Tina.
"I'm not sure......... This is much more important then finding my killer!" She says.
"Tina we will find them!" I say look at the necklace around my neck.
"Be careful!" Tina says as she points to the necklace and fades away. I lie down and some how fall asleep.
*********
"Girls were going to the beach get ready!" Sandy yells into our room. I get up and find Taylor all ready.
"I have a bag for you!" She says as she walks over to me and gives me my bag.
"Put on your bikini and we can go!" Taylor says excited. I put on a purple bikini......... I have never like wearing bikinis I'm not skinny and I don't have a great figurer but I might as well just wear it. I put it on and surprisingly it fits. Then I pull over my shorts and t-shirt. Me and Taylor make our way downstairs where Meagan and Avery stand by Sandy.
"Ready to go girls?" She asks.
"Where's Coley?" I ask
"She didn't want to come." Sandy says. As we walk outside and into the car me and Taylor set in the dry back of Sandys van.
"This is getting weird I haven't seen Coley not once this week not even seen her go to the bathroom!" I whisper to Taylor"has anyone besides Sandy gone up to check on Coley?" I ask.
"No we will when we get back!" Taylor says with a soft smile. We approach a small beach with a small shop.
"This is the best beach ever!" Taylor says. We walk out and grab out bags. We follow Sandy to a spot right in front of the water. I don't want to take off my cloths. Meagan proudly takes off her cloths she has on a yellow bikini Meagan is chubby but she still looks great in it. She has so much confidence I wish I had that. I sit down and watch everyone else go into the water.
"Franny why aren't you going in? Did the bath suit not fit?" Sandy asks me.
"Oh no it for its just.... I'm not very comfortable in it." I say.
"Franny you are beautiful and shouldn't feel bad about your body..... You can't change it so you might as well unbraced it!" Sandy says with a smile. Just then Meagan comes up to me.
"Come on in I'm wearing a bikini you can just stand next to me and you will look good!" Meagan says as she starts to laugh. I take off my shorts and t-shirt and walk down to the water. As me and Meagan reach the water. Someone whistles at us.
"See your gorgeous!" Meagan says as she points at the sources of the whistle. " that guy just whistled at you!" I smirk.
"Ya I don't think that counts." I say with a giggle.
"Why?" Meagan asks me.
"Cause that's my boyfriend!" I say as he comes over and kisses me. As our lips part Meagan says.
"Wait you have been here what like 2 weeks an you already have a boyfriend?" Meagan asks me.
"I'm James and i grew up with her so I already knew her!" He says with a smile.
"Ok James I'm Meagan Frannys sister!" Meagan says. I smile and look at her she is smiling at me too.
"So you better treat her good! Our else!" Meagan says.
"Will do! Nice to meet you!" He says. Meagan looks at him and walks away.
"Wow I don't think I've ever seen you in a bikini before!" James says as he looks at my.
"Ya I try to avoid them." I say I little embarrassed.
"You should you rock it!" James says as he kisses me again.
"Um excuse me but I would like to know hey you are kiss my Franny!" Sandy says as she comes up next to us.
"I'm sorry!" James says as he lols at Sandy.
"James?" Sandy says "your dating Franny?"
"Ya! I grew up with her I have always had a crush on her!" James says.
" ok oh but please stop kissing her in front of me!" Sandy says as se walks to her chair.
"Wait how do you know her?" I ask him.
"My mom works with her." He says simply. I don't read to much into it. Just then he throws me over his shoulder an throws me into the water. Just like old times! I through. Everyone started to laugh. I liked at James who was killing himself laughing.
"You will pay do that you little shit!" I say.
"I'm so scared!" James said that only made him laugh more. I ran over to him and started splashing him. He looked at me and that's when I hugged him and he freaked out.
"You did not just do that!" James says.
"What you going to do about it princess?" I ask. He looks at me and smirks.
"You'll see!" He says. We wen for a little bit and I started to get cold. Me and Taylor got out and started to tan. Me and Taylor lay on our stomachs tanning. I heard laughing and before I new it I had ice cold water pored on me.
"Aaaaaaa!!!" I scream as I jumped up to see James Nick Laughing their heads off. Taylor looked at me and started to laugh too.
"I'm sorry babe I had too!!" James said wiping the tears out of his ears from laughing so hard. I went up to him and he wrapped his big arms around me.
"You little shit!" I said with a laugh. The princess got me!