Chapter 26

The light was bright as we walked throw the door. I couldn't see anything but the light it's killer. I feel a hand grab mine and I feel the Sparks from the touch. I know who it is with out looking. I grad his hand back and smile.
He's working for the enemy!
I think to myself. I have to give him a real chance I mean he saved us.
Most of us! I think.
We have been walking for a long time and my eyes burn from the light. I closed my eyes and as I do I can feel and hear lots of body's around me.
"Your powers are strong!" Mindy says. I open my eyes to find Mindy by a black door. She smiles at me.
"I don't think so I can't control them." I say.
"We will help you." Mindy says as she opens the door. We walk in. My eyes feel better already.
We walk into a small village that looks like it's in the middle of the forest. Their are small cottage like houses all around us. Their are fire pits and sword rakes by ever house. But the one thing that caught my eye was the big white castle at the top of the hill. It looks like an old kingdom from the movies.
"This is Fort Mist!" Mindy says points to the village.
"What is it?" I ask.
"This is just a small part of the supernatural world. This is the fighting centre where we train and build our army." Mindy says with a smile.
"Is that why we are here?" Taylor asks her.
"You are here to learn." Is all Mindy says.
"Why does the supernatural world need an army?" I ask.
"You never now when something can go wrong." Mindy says.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"You will see later on." Mindy says. We follow her throw the small village. There are people everywhere and when we walk by they stop what they are doing and look at us. The kids wave at us.
"Why are they looking at us?" I whisper to James who is still holding my hand.
"I don't know." James starts.
"Mommy look it Franny! It Franny! She's going to save us!" A little boy says as he pulls his moms hand. I stop in my tracks. And go up to the little boy. He's cute he has blonde hair and green eyes. He looks like he's around 4.
"Hi!" I say to him. He has the biggest smile on his face.
"Hi Franny!" The boy says.
"Hi sweetheart what's your name?" I ask him.
"My name is Relf!" Relf says.
"Relf I like that name it's nice to meet you." I say the little boy smiles.
"How do you now my name Relf?" I ask him.
"Everyone nows your name your going to save us your the saver." Relf says with a big proud smile.
"Ok that's enough." A voice says from behind me. I turn around to find Mindy.
"You don't need to know this." She says as she pulls me away.
"Bye Relf!" I say as I walk away and wave to the little boy. I walk up to James and grab his hand.
"What did he say?" James whispers.
"He said I'm going to save them." I say looking into his eyes.
"What's that even mean? Their supernaturals why do they new me to save them?" I ask.
"I don't know." James manages to say before Mindy yells.
"Franny James!" from up ahead. We both run up to the group. We make our way towards the castle. The walk up to the castle was silent no one dared to talk. The closer to the castle we got the nicer the scenery gets. The tress are pink and the flowers are bright yellow. We soon approach the big White Castle. It is huge and beautiful. We cross the bridge that connects the path to the castle. The bridge is over a small stream. The water is so blue it looks like someone just coloured it. We walk throw the big doors of the castle. I expected it to belong to a king or mayor of the small town but when Mindy opened the door to that castle I was so confused. The room was filled with weapons for battle and people were fighting I guess they were training.
"Not what you guys were expecting?" Mindy says with a big smile on her face.
"Not at all." Chuck says as he looks around the room wide eyed. He has always loved action movies and has always wanted to be apart of the army. Mom always shot the idea down she didn't want to send one of her baby's to war. I don't blame her..... But I have a feeling she has no say in us going into battle when ever and where ever that maybe.
"This is our training centre and our guest house." Mindy says. "I'll show you to your room and tomorrow will be your first lesson." Mindy says. We follow her past the training area and up the big staircase to a hall with 4 doors. She goes to one door and opens it. We all walk in. Their are 2 beds and a couch.
"Taylor, Franny, chuck, and James this is your room. We will come and get you guys in the morning for breakfast and lesson goodnight." Mindy says as she walks out the door. My mom and dad came up to me and chuck they hug us and leave without a word.
"Did you know this was here?" I ask James.
"No.... My mom just told me to take you here." James says looking around. "I never expected this." He says.
"Do you have powers?" Taylor ask him.
"Sort of i don't have full powers like you and Franny I'm a human and a wizard. I can do little things not much." James says with a shrug. I look over to see chuck looking out the window. I walk over to him.
"What are you thinking." I say as I put my hand on his back. Even throw we have been apart for 2 years I can still tell when he's upset. He looks over at me and has tears in his eyes.
"You have grown up so fast!" He says a a tear slides down his cheek.
"You are so strong and have learned how to live with out us. You had to go throw all of that with out us with out your big brothers to protect you! You were all by yourself." He says as he pulls me into a hug.
"Is not your fault." I say as I tear slides down my cheek.
"I stayed in that lad for 2 years and watched you cry yourself to sleep and I couldn't do anything! Not a damn thing! They made us all suffer they showed us forage of you and how upset you were to make us suffer even more! An tonight they took Brody away from us!" Chuck cries. I pull away from chuck and look at him in the eyes.
"They made us suffer and made us miserable........ They killed Brody! It's their turn to pay! Their all dead!" I say.