Chapter 33

"What do you mean they escaped?!" Luke yells as he picks me up off his lap and puts me down he stands up.

"Well we went to check on them and the cell we empty." Lily says.

"Empty! Empty!" Luke screams. I got beside him and put my hand on his chest I feel him relax.

"Ok now tell me what happen did you find anything in the cell?" I ask in a strong voice. They all look at me surprised I'm talking. "Well?" I ask.

"Sorry Luna. We found a note saying......... We are going to burn you where it hurts." Pal says. I think throw this for a moment and then run out. Luke isn't far behind me.

"Their going to burn do the castle." I say throw mind link. I can feel him become panicked but I feel him become the leader he has to be. He runs into his wolfs form and runs to the castle.

"I'll start getting people out you find your family!" Luke orders throw mind link.

"Be careful!" I say throw my mind link. I can feel his love towards me and his will and hardship to help his people.

"Always am tell me when you get them and when you are out!" He tells me throw mind link. I run as fast as I can to the castle to see it smoking. I run in fast covering my month so I won't inhale any of the smoke. I run up to the room where I stayed in to first night. When I walk in chuck is on the floor pasted out and James has a knife to Taylor's throat.

"Let her go!" I scream. James smiles.

"Franny Franny Franny always so cute and always so brave." James says with an evil smile.

"You were so easy to manipulate." James says with a big grin.

"What?" I ask. I can feel luke trying to get though to me but I block his mind link.

"You don't even know what I did!" James laughs.

"What are you talking about." I ask.

"I got everything I needed from you and all from just a stupid love poison." James says with a smile.

"You dick!" I yell. He moves the knife closer to Taylor's throat.

"Don't!" I yell "please don't hurt her!" I yell.

"Then be a good girl." James says with a smirk.

"What do you want?" I yell. James looks me straight in the eyes.

"Sweetheart I want nothing my more then to kill you." James says with a smirk. Just then taylor steps on James foot and grabs the knife and holds it against James throat. I smile and walk up to James.

"What were you saying?" I ask with a smirk. James looks away from me.

"Know tell us what your doing here!" I yell. He doesn't say a word.

"Are you going to answer me?" I ask. He looks at me.

"I will never tell you!" She screams. I grab a knife from my boot that luke gave me just in case and bring the knife to his arm and slowly make a small cut. I take the knife out and look at him.

"Tell me or I will make the cut deeper." I say in a calm normal voice. He looks down at the cut and back at me.

"So your not going to say anything?" I ask him. He shacks his head. I slowly move the knife towards the cut but am interrupted.

"Franny what are you doing?!" My mother screams. I turn around to face her. I am see the fear in her eyes as I hold my bloodie knife by my side and she looks at taylor who has a knife to James neck.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"We have to leave." I say as I turn around to James. I grab a rope that luke gave me if I find James or may. I tie it around his hands. Taylor and my mom start to pick up chuck but my dad comes in and picks him up. We make our way out of the castle to find lots of people standing In front of it. They all look at me and then at James.

"The Luna got the prisoner." Some one yells. I look over to see a bunch of people standing smiling and waving at me. I smirk.

"We are all out an I have James." I say though mind link to luke. He comes back strong and happy.

"My girl I tell you to get your family and you end up getting the prisoner too." Luke says. Just then luke comes out of the castle in wolf form he has 3 people on his back. He quickly changes into his human form and I run in front of his body so no one can see him. He smirks. One of his men give him a pair of shorts he puts them on and then grabs my hand.

"I can't get everyone out in time." Luke whispers.

"All the wolves out?" I ask. He nods his head.

"Tell all the wolves to block off their mind links." I tell luke. As I walk up to the castle.

"What are you going?" Luke whispered as he grabs my arm and looks me in the eyes.

"I have a plan...... Trust me." I say as he lets go of me and I walk towards the castle. I close my eyes and feel the spirits around me. I summon the strongest ones. They come to me shocked and surprised.

"Castle." I say they all fly into the castle. After a good 2 minutes the first spirit comes out with two people . Everyone is in shock. Then other one and other one before I new it all the people were out and the castle was burning down before my eyes. I let the spirits be free and look around to see everyone is shock and horror. I walk towards one of the following pieces of the castle and stand up.

"People of Fort Mist. I know you must be in horror looking at this castle and what the scientist have done to us but we must stay strong! They distorted are castle and hurt us and are slowly trying to fight us from the inside out. They are cords and know that they can not win against us! So we must not let this hurt us we are a strong unit that will stick together. They will pay for what they have done!" I yell over all the people they all look around and one either and start yelling.

"They will pay they will pay!" Over and over again.

Luke comes up to me and hugs me.
"Nice speech Luna." He whispered in my ear. I smirk. We walk over to James and luke looks at his arm. An shakes his head.

"Did you get any answers?" He asks taylor. Talyor shakes her head.

"Ask your mate she's was the one that did that." Taylor says to luke. Lukes eyes pop out of their skull.

"Franny a word." Luke says as he pulls me away from James and Taylor.

"You aren't suppose to do that you are the Luna you are the mother figure you can't do that." Luke says. I'm shocked at his words.

"So I'm the mother figure the weak women who can't do anything herself?" I ask. He looks at me.

"Franny I didn't mean it like that." He said.

"Then how did you mean it? Luke we are in a war I have to be brave and strong I can't just sit back." I say as I look into his beautiful eyes.

"Franny we can't loss our Luna......... I can't loss you." Luke says.

"Then let me be a part of this let me help......." I say. I can feel lukes frustration.

"Franny your killing me." Luke says as he puts a hand throw his hair.

"Their may not even be a fight if we make a good plan that will help us win with out a war. I can help let me be a part of this luke. I want to help the people." I say. He sighs in frustration.

"Fine!" He growls. I smirk and kiss him on the cheek. He shakes his head and grabs my hand. We turn around as we turn around I am in shock. The person in front of me is real. How could she be.

"Tina?"