Chapter 38

"What source of information did you get that from." Pal yells throw Luke's office. Luke looks up at pal.

"Watch what your saying that's my mate pal." Luke grunts.

" pal don't you understand it makes perfect sense." I say look at him. He shakes his head.

" get me some real information on it then come talk to me." Pal says as he starts to walk to the door.

" wait." A voice says from beside me I look over and to my surprise I see mindy.

"Pal!" I yell. He turns around.

" I have a source of information." I say pal look shocked.
-

It turns out I was right.
"the scientist have been trying to figure out a way to kill off each type of supernatural. Because a bullet doesn't always kill a supernatural and since most of them don't have powers they have to us some kind of weapon. They made a gun to shot our darts of poison in it that kills supernatural intently." Mindy tells me as I repeat it to Luke and pal.

"How do they know which supernatural is which?" I ask mindy.

"They have a powerful witch on their side." Mindy says as I repeat it to luke and pal.

"Can we protect our selves in anyway?" Pal asks. Mindy looks over at me.

"Yes." Mindy says as I repeat it.

"What is it?" Luke asks.

"The savour." Mindy says as my mouth goes dry.

"Franny what is it?" Pal asks. I look straight into mindys eyes and then over to pal.

"It's me." I say with a shaky breath.

"How can she be our protection?" Pal yells.

" I don't know that's all I know pal." Mindy says as I repeat it. Pal shakes his head in disapproval.

"Franny you can figure out a way I can feel it. Believe in your self." Mindy says as she disappears. I start to panic. How could it be me? What could I do?

"Is axel still alive?" I ask luke. He looks upset and mad that I brought his name up.

"Unfortunately yes. Him and his father have a cabin not far from here. Why?" Luke says.

"They may know what mindy over heard." I say as I walk out of Luke's office with him and pal not far behind.

"Your not going." Luke says. I stop and turn around.

"Luke axel tough me lots he may know what I'm suppose to do and so help me if you don't show me where the damn cabin is you are going to be sleeping on the damn couch!" I yell. Pal looks uncomfortable and luke just shakes his head.

"Fine! But if he even thinks about touching you I will kill him." Luke says. I shake my head.

"Whatever lets go." I say. Luke starts walking straight into the forest its dark and cold and muddy. After 10 minutes of walking in silents we approach a small brown log cabin. I walk up to the door as luke grabs my hand I roll my eyes but don't let go as I knock on the door. After a few moments of silents the door opens revealing an older version of axel. The man looks at me then luke then pal and nods his head.

"What can I do for you guys today?" He says.

" we need your help." I say the man looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

" come in." He says as he opens the door wider for us to come in. I walk in and look around its a nice old fashion cottage. The floor is made of real wood and the stairs are logs of wood. As soon as you walk in there is a small kitchen with a small wooden table and off to the side is a small living room.

"Please come sit." The man says as he points to the table. We walk over and sit down at the kitchen table.

"I'm sorry how rude of me I didn't introduce my self. I'm smoky." Smoky says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you I'm Franny." I say. Smoky smiles.

"Yes Franny the savour!" Smoky says.

"Know what did you need help with." Smoky says with an almost evil smile.

"I was told that I have to protect the people of the Fort from the scientist they have a weapon that can kill ever kind of supernatural but our kind." I say as I look at smoky.

"And you want to know how to protect them?" Smoky asks I nod my head.

"Yes." I say. Smoky smiles.

"I have been around for a long time your lucky I know this. You are strong Franny so strong that you have powers." Smoky says.

"YA I can see ghost." I say with a smile. Smoky rolls his eyes.

"Not just that.... Your as strong as a witch." Smoky says. Just then the door breaks open luke pushs me and pal out of the way as two men with a gun like weapon comes in they shot smoky in the chest with a bullet. Smoky falls to the ground as luke turns into a wolf and rips the men apart. Luke turns into a human and I throw his shorts to him he winks at me I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Well there goes our information box." Luke says as he stands over smokys dead body. Luke freezes. He's in a deep conversation with some one. He looks up at me.

"The scientist are here." Luke says. We all look at each other and start to run luke turn into his wolf form and stomps throw the woods. Me and pal run as fast as we can to the pack village. When we get there it's already a blood bath. Most of our men our down. I need to do somthing. I look around at the battle when i see luke in his wolf form. There are at least 10 men around him trying to stab him with a needle. I scream. Just then all my fear comes out and the men can't get to him. I look around at everyone and think of everyone in the Fort. I feel all the energy around me I harness it along with my emotions I project it all towards the people of the Fort. It provides a shield around them no one can get to them. I think back at what smoky said he's right.

I'm more then a ghost whisper I'm a witch.