Chapter 2

Me and Taylor walk down the old stair case to a old fashion kitchen which is really big for a old house it has a big table in the middle of it. With two benches at each side. Their was 4 other girls already sitting at the table.
" girls!" Sandy said " this is Franny she is are new girl in the house please help her get us to our home and make her feel welcomed and comfortable! Franny this is Ariel." Sandy says as she points to a short chubby girl with long blonde hair and brown eyes.
" hi Franny it's very nice to meet you!" Avery says
" nice to meet you too." I said
" this is Meagan." Sandy says as she points to the girl sitting beside Avery she is a very skinny girl with pink hair and green eyes.
" you would look good with purple hair!" Meagan says to me.
" Meagan! Really stop scaring her she's new!" Taylor says. I look at Taylor and give her a thankful smile.
" sandy don't forget me!" A tall blonde girl with blue eyes she's beautiful.
" of course coley I would never for get about you." Sandy says.
" Franny I've heard so much about you!"Coley says.
" and this is Tina." Sandy says as she points to a short skinny girl with black hair and brown eyes. Tina looked at me and said "hi" and looked down at her food. Me and Taylor say across from each other. She sat beside Tina and I sat beside Aver. The rest of dinner was spent with little talk about their school and how I will love it it's the best school ever. (I hear that all the time). We spent the rest of the night watching pitch perfect. After the movie was over we went upstairs and got ready for bed. Let's just say sharing two bathrooms with 6 girls is a struggle. By the time I had brushed my teeth it was 12:30 and Taylor was already a sleep. I feel a sleep to the soft snoring of Taylor.
***********
I woke up to something falling off my night stand. When I open my eyes I see Taylor bent over cleaning up a broken glass.
" I'm so sorry Franny I didn't mean to walk you up! I was trying to find my phone and I pushed the glass." Taylor said. I got up and helped. I smiled and said " it's ok I needed to get up anyways to have a shower before everyone starts fighting for the bathroom."
" ya it gets crazy here in the morning!" Taylor says " today I'm going to show you around the town! Have you ever been in Manhattan before?" Taylor asked.
" no this is the closest I've ever been to New York." I said
" ok! Get showered and dressed you are going to see my city!" Taylor says as she cleans up the last of the glass into the garbage. I walk to the closest bathroom and knock on the door no on answers so I open it.
" Ummm hello new girl I'm in here!" Coley yells
" sorry!" I say quickly as I close the door and head for the other bathroom I shower and brush my teeth do my hair and make up. When I get back in the room Taylor is their all ready.
" ready?" Taylor asks
" yes let's go!" I say. We make our way down the stairs and into the kitchen where sandy is.
" hey sandy! I am going to show Franny around!" Taylor says
" ok! Have fun you two make sure to be home for dinner! Here is some money for lunch take an apple for the walk ok!" Sandy says as she hands us $30.
" thanks sandy I have my phone if we need anything!" Taylor says as we walk out of the kitchen. But not before i say " thank you" and we take an apple and water bottle each. We walk out of the house on this warm November day. We walk past my new school. Wridgewood high, Taylor says she loves it their and how she has this guy James who she is crushing on. By the time she has shown me the rote to school and and show nice stores. We head to the corner store by the school and get a oh Henry chocolate bar to share. And a sandwich each they have the best sandwiches here Taylor said. We now set at a table eating our lunch she I notice an older man that I saw when we were by the school. He is wearing black Baggie cloths which is weird cause it's so hot out. He just starring at me.
" what are u looking at?" Taylor asks
" see that guy over their in all black?" I ask her
" ya what about him?" She asks
" he was at the school too! I think he's falling us!" I say a little quieter.
" your just getting used to everything your probably just thinking that. Why would he even fall us do u know him?" She asks me.
" no I've never seen him before and ya you are right it's just cause I'm getting used to things." I say but I still don't feel right about it! We walk home together she is so excited that I have 2 classes with her. And tbh I am excited too I really like Taylor. When we get home Sandy has already made dinner I tell Taylor I'll meet her in their I have to get a sweater I'm freezing. When I get in my room their is a book on my pillow I look at it, it says Christian Light. That was my fathers name. What is this doing here? I open the book and the first page says.
This is the diary of Christian Light.
My father had a diary.
" Franny! Sandy wants to see you!" Taylor yells from the hall. I quickly hide the book in my new dresser. And go down stairs. How did the book get up on my pillow?