Chapter 7

We sat in the hospital cafeteria waiting to hear what happened. My mind was still wondering, was it all in my head. Just then a doctors come down and Sandy got up we all stayed here. As the doctor spoke To Sandy I saw her head go down slowly and heard her soft sobbing.
******************
I walk into Tina's hospital room with Sandy. She holds onto my arm, I feel so bad for her she just lost one of her kids. No one else wanted to see Tina but Sandy didn't want to go alone, I know how it feels to lose someone I want to help her the best way I can. She lets go of my hand and goes up to the body of Tina. She was so pale and looked at peace. Sandy sat on the chair.
" Tina I am so sorry you didn't deserve this! You deserve so much more." Sandy sobs. From that moment on i now that Sandy would do anything for us. I'm safe here.
*****************
The rest of the night was a blur no one talked that much and everyone went to bed at 9 even Sandy. I lay in my bed trying to sleep but I can't all I can think about is Tina, " tell them I love them." Did she really say that? Just then I heard a loud bang I got up and looked around my room. Taylor was sleeping I could hear her soft snoring. I got up and looked around. BANG! I heard it again it was coming from down stairs. I slowly make my way down stairs. I reach the bottom of the stairs. BANG! It's coming from under the stairs. I feel for a door handle. I walk over to the bookshelf on the wall of the stairs. I touch all the books just in case their is a secret door nob, which I know is not their. Just then I hear a click and the bookshelf opens. I look in its pitch black I run into the kitchen and find the flashlight under the sink. I walk back to the book case and walk down the stairs I turn on the flash light. As I walk down the stairs the door closes. No going back now. As I reach the bottom of the stairs I am starting to regret my chose to come down here. I look for a light switch on the wall I find it and switch it on but it doesn't turn on. I stand by the stairs and scan the room with the light of my flash light.
" Franny! Franny get out of here leave go!!" I voice yells. I try to find the source of the voice.
" where are you? Who are you?" I ask
" Franny you have to leave your not safe here you don't know what your getting yourself into!!" The voice says. Just then something grabs my leg. I scream but a hand covers my mouth and the room goes black.