Chapter 17

I lie in bed shocked James didn't ask me out because he liked me he asked me out cause he was told to? By Sandy? This doesn't make sense......... Well maybe I mean he did get mad at me when I invited Ed to Tina funeral. Does he know something I don't? How can I get it out of him with out telling him I know his plans with Sandy? I'm not going to tell Taylor about this she has already done too much for me. She has tried to control her powers..... Tonight she was so mad that she pushed the night stand over. When Sandy came in Taylor told her that she had bad cramps. Plus I don't want her to break up with Nick because she may think he is apart of it. I close my eyes and fall asleep. I am awoken by a knock at my door. I look over and Taylor isn't in her bed.
"Come in." I yell. The door opens and in comes James. I'm an so mad! Sandy made him do this! I can't act weird not yet.
"I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to hurt you!" James says as he closes the door and walks over to my bed.
"I'm not hurt I just think you were over reacting." I say as I sit up and put my hair up in a bun.
"Then why are you still in bed?" He asks me.
"I went to bed late." I say.
"It's 1" James says. I get out of bed and go up to James and kiss him. He is surprised at first and then puts his arms around my waist. As our lips part I rest my head on his chest.
"Why do you have to be so damn gorgeous?" James says as he kisses the top of my head. I laugh a little bit. And look up at him.
"You were always such a charmer." I say as i give him a quick kiss and sit on my bed.
"So Franny I um need to tell you something." James says walking over to my bed and siting down on it awkwardly. I move over so I'm beside him.
"What's up?" I ask
"I umm I." He says as he looks away from me. Is this it is he going to tell me what's going on? "I think I have to take you out for dinner because I was such a jerk to you!" He says. I am so disappointed he doesn't really care about me. I feel in love with a boy who doesn't care about me.
**************
"Have fun you two!" Sandy yells at me and James as we walk outside to James car.
"I'll have her home before 11!" James says as he opens the door for me. James gets in and looks at me.
"You ok?" He asks me.
"Ya!" I'm just a little upset cause I'm in love with you but you don't really love me and are working with Sandy with something and not telling me about it. "I'm just wonder where we are going?" I ask trying to act excited.
"It's a surprise!" James says. We drive and past all restaurants and into the wood areas.
"James where are we going?" I ask with a little laugh. He stops the car and I know where we are going. He grabs a basket and we start walking to the fallen down cottage on the stream. We approach it and he puts a blanket down we both sit down and he starts putting things on my plait. He nows what I like. Franny stop you can't think this way he doesn't care about you! James looks at me. And his eyes widen.
"Franny I'm sorry! I love you I love you!" James says as the world go dark.
Hi everyone I am going to be doing point of views for James. Please comment and tell me what you think about the chapter. Thanks for reading!