Chapter 23

My mom looks at me with a soft and caring smile that I have missed. My father has bruises all over his face and a hard look on it. My brothers looks at me with small smiles. I didn't notice I was crying until the tears reached my mouth I fell to the ground and looked at my family. Are they really there?
"Yes we are." My mother says I didn't notice I said it out loud till now. They were all tied up. I ran up to them and hugged them all. My mother started crying.
"I'm sorry we weren't there for you honey." She cries.
"I missed you all so much." I say just then a hand grabs me from behind.
"Put her down!" Chuck yells. I knew who chuck was talking to but I just didn't want to admit it to myself.
"Chuck come on I was your bestfriend the least you can say is hi." James says. I can't believe I let him have such a affect over me.
"You are not my friend you never were!" He yells. Just then I stomp on James foot and grab the hand that was over my mouth and twits it until he's on the ground. The look in his eye was priceless he looked shock and hurt. I let go of his arm and bent down to meet his level.
"Your a monster." I say. He looks token back.
"I TRUSTED YOU!" I scream on the top of my lungs as I feel the tears slid down my cheek they weren't tears of hurt they were mad and angry tears. He looks at me and for the first time in mouths I saw the James that I was in love with for most of my life.
"Franny I love you." James says as he brushes the tears off my cheek. I push his hand away and slap him across the face. He looks hurt.
"You don't love me! You never cared about me!" I scream.
"Franny I have always loved you!" James says as he gets up.
"No i have always loved you!" I scream. He grabs my arm. I rip my arm away from his grip.
"Don't touch me!" I say. He looks hurt.
"Don't ever touch me again." I spit as I walk up to my family and untie them. James looks at me.
"Franny." He crys. I don't dare look at him I can't or I will break.
"You don't get it do you?" Chuck yells as stands in front of me. "She doesn't want you here she doesn't need you here you don't deserve her she doesn't want you!" Chuck says.
"But I.." James says but Brody cut him off.
"James if you don't leave in 5 seconds I will make you leave!" Brody says as he stands beside chuck. James looks at me and my heart drops. His cheeks are tear stained and his eyes are all puff. I look away. I hear the door close and then I let all the tears that I was holding in out. Chuck has me in his arms. My mother is in front of me wiping my cheeks and my father is ridding my back. Just then the door opens and in comes Sandy.
"What do you want?" My father spits at her. She smiles it's an evil.
"I'm here to get my daughter." She smiles and it runs shivers down my spine.
"No!" My father says. Sandy opens the door and a big man comes in he grabs me.
"No!" I scream as I try to get out of the mans tight grip.
"Franny don't you want your family to live?" Sandy asked. I looked at her all I fell when I look at this women that was supposed to give me a new life was hate.
"I suggest you listen to me." Sandy sang as I was carried out of the room.
"Don't do anything she asks you too!" My father screamed as the door closed. We walked back to the room I was in and the man put me down.
"What do you want?" I asked. Sandy has an evil smile plastered across her face.
"My sweet sweet Franny! You have all the answers to my problems you are the main part of our goal." She said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"All the things you think you found in my house were just tests test that you pasted with flying colours!" Sandy said.
"Like what?" I asked. She looked at me.
"The books the bookcase your fathers diary your necklace and of course you running away!" She said.
"Why?" I asked. She walked up to me and pulled my hair.
"Because sweetheart like I said you are the key to my problem and if you want your presses family to live then I would suggest you cooperate." She says in a bitter voice as she tugs my hair harder. It killed all I could mange to say was.
"I'll never help you."
Sandy throw me across the room.
"I would think twice about that you little bitch!" She said as she walked up to me and hit me in the head with something. That was the last thing I remembered.