Chapter 39

I hold my ground keeping my energy and emotion forced on the Fort. All the scientist are surprised and shocked that they can't get at anyone. Even when they shot their darts they go around the shield. No one has figured out that I'm the one who's doing it all. Luke and his pack are tearing about people. It looks like we may win this. Just then I feel a arm around my neck.

"Don't scream or you die." The voice says. We walk into the middle of the battle field.

"Look what I found." The voice says. All the scientist stop and look. Luke looks straight at me then at the person behind me.

"Hope?" He says as his eyes soften and then harden as he walks towards me and the person. Who's hope?

"Hey little brother." Hope says. That's when it hit me axels mate was Luke's older sister who luke thought was dead cause she ran away.

"What are you doing here? Let my mate go!" Luke yells. Hope lets me go I fall to the ground but get up quick. I look at hope she looks like luke except she had brown eyes. She smirks.

"Ow my baby bro found his mate." Hope says as she circles me.

"Too bad a have to kill her." Hope says as she pulls out a knife and try's to stab me i dug it and punch her in the face. She looks surprised

"This is going to be fun." Hope says with a smirk. I look over at luke he shakes his head and stands in front of me.

" you left! everyone thought you were dead and you come here to my village and try to kill my mate. You are dead to me." Luke says as he attacks hope she looks token back i quickly project my powers towards the Fort and luke. Luke grabs hope and slams her to the ground.

"Your going to have to do more then that to kill me." Hope says with a smile. Luke backs up and goes into his wolf form hope does the same as they both attack each other. My heart is pumping like crazy as I watch the two wolfs battle in a do or die battle. I have never seen hope and never seen her battle so I don't now how good she is but she is an alphas daughter so she must be good. I watch them dual it out. Luke claws hopes face leaving a big claw mark at the side of her face. She crys out and stumbles back giving luke the perfect opportunity to jump on top of her. He is about to rip her apart but he hesitates, give hope a perfect angle to bit his neck. Luke screams out at the pain. I feel it and it kills me I scream out. Hope looks down at Luke and grunts at him she goes in and is about to kill him.

"No!" I scream she looks at me and smiles. All my hate and anger towards the scientists starts to bubble I take all the energy and power and hatred towards the scientist and push all of the power I'm using to protect to Fort over to the scientist but it's not protection that I want. I push it and every single scientist falls to the ground dead. Everyone of the Fort looks over at me. I breath in I killed everyone here. They all looked shocked and surprised just like I am. I run over to Luke he's in his human form now. I quickly take off my jacket and put it over his private square. He smirks at me. I smile as the tears pour out of my eyes. He wipes them away. I look over at his neck it's bleeding bad.

"Franny it's going to be ok I can fix him." Talyor says from behind me.

"What do you mean.." I start to say as I turn around to face talyor she has wings like an angel.

"Talyor your a." I start she nods her head.

"An angel." Talyor says with smile. I get up and move away as she walks over to Luke she puts something on his bit that stings I wine and so does luke. Talyor steps back.

" the bit will heal faster with that on." Talyor says with a smile I walk up to her and hug her.

"Thank you." I say as I tear goes down my cheek. Pal and William both go up to Luke and very carefully pick him up they walk him over to the pack doctor. Me and talyor follow them. As we walk in the pack doctor gets a bed ready and William and pal put him on it. Luke soon falls asleep. I look over at talyor.

"How are you an angel?" I ask her she smiles.

"I've always been an angel I was sent by the supernatural world to look out for you in the human world." Talyor says.

"But I thought you were a vision of touch." I say

"I am to a degree an angel is like a vision of touch and a witch but we are more powerful then both of them." She says.

"But we both discovered our powers together." I say confused.

"I did that so you would in brace your gift." She says with a smile.

"So I was just a order to watch over?" I ask. Talyor smiles and shakes her head.

"Franny I was told to protect you and instead you protected me you showed me how to care again how to in brace my gift and how to love every thing. You are truly my best friend and I'm so grateful to have you in my life." Talyor says with a smile as her eyes start to water. I go up and hug her.

"I'm so glad I had you by my side this whole time. I'm so lucky to have you in my life." I say as my eyes start to water. We pull away as Chuck walks in he smirks.

"Is this a good time?" Chuck asks talyor. I look between them and talyor nobs her head.

"A good time for what?" I ask.

"To ask if it's ok that I date your brother." Talyor asks me. I'm shocked I can't believe I never say this coming.

"YA of course." I say with a smile Chuck walks up to talyor and kisses her I look away.

"Ok I'm ok with it just don't do that I front of me." I say as I laugh. Chuck smirks.

"What this?" Chuck as as he kisses talyor again. Talyor pushes him away and laughs. They look so happy together.

"Franny?" Luke says as he sits up.

" we will leave you two." Chuck says as he walks out with talyor. I walk over to Luke and kiss him.

"I'm so glad your ok." I say as we part.

"Did we win?" He asks me. I nod my head.

"Yes..... I killed everyone." I say luke looks shocked and smirks.

"Of course you did." He says as he pulls me into his arms. I look up into his beautiful eyes.

"Now what?" I ask him he smiles.

"Now we are free."